Defund NPR and PBS

OK, I'm confused. Republicans are against abortion, so if they get their way and all of the babies from the "Baby Factory" get born and not aborted, who will take care of all those kids? [-]Are all of you in the GOP going to adopt a child?[/-] The rich are being subsidized by the middle class, and have been so since Reagan lowered the rate for the top brackets. [-]So, where can I sign you up to adopt that unwanted (probably non-white)[/-][-][/-] child who has no daycare while his parents both work 2 jobs so they can try and make ends meet? There aren't very many high-wage blue collar jobs anymore (most have been outsourced, offshored, or made non-union), so it's almost impossible to adequately provide for a child. More GOP "logic" at work here. [-]If you'd like a black child, there are plenty available. You can name him Barack, and endlessly make fun of him while skirting the edges of race-baiting by insinuating that minorities don't want to work[/-].
Of course you're confused, you fail to use any logic except the liberal mantra. Don't feel bad though it confuses many people.
Your kidding about all those parents of unwanted kids working two jobs to make ends meet, right? They aren't working even one job as long a you are giving them everything they need, some of them just keep pumping out babies so they can get more money from you and me. they refuse to get married because that would cut back on the money they get.
One doesn't have to have a high wage job to provide for a family. Of course they can't drive a new car with $5,000 of wheels and tires, a $1,000 stereo and all the crack they can hit in a day, but they can provide for the children they created. It's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
I'm not sure what you call "to adequately provide for a child", to me it is food, clothing ( designer jeans and whatever sneaker that's popular isn't required) and a roof over their head( a three bedroom, three bath brick house is not required)...and LOVE. I raise two children on minimum wage jobs, sometimes working two jobs, my wife was a stay at home Mom till they were school age, then she worked (sometimes two jobs), went to school, got a degree and then got a better job. My children were 18 & 16 when I started working for UPS. Don't tell me it's impossible to adequately provide for a child without government hand outs or high wage jobs. The one and only "public assistance" I received was a reduced rate on a vasectomy so we wouldn't have more children( that week I payed the balance out of money I earned and didn't by a 6 pack). It's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
I'm all for helping people that NEED help and are willing to help themselves, but it is past time to stop supporting the leeches.

BTW, I struck out your ridiculous diatribe intended to sway the discussion by race bating.

wkmac

How much public assistance do you reckon Bristol receives?

We'll I can tell you this, you might get lucky and get a ticket to the spring race but that August night race? Forget it!

That Bristol has gotten public assistance. It's called emient domain.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bristol just bought her own house in AZ. She gets $$ from speaking engagements and remember she did DWTS. I think I heard about a radio show & a book too.......I don't think she's on public assistance.

wkmac

Later in the lunch, Schiller explains that NPR would be better positioned free of federal funding. “Well frankly, it is clear that we would be better off in the long-run without federal funding,” he says.

I'm sure other parts of this piece will go viral although I personally think they are meaningless and just serve to washout the more important part of the debate but I happen to agree with the NPR head and what he said above. He knows like so many others that the advertising dollars are far greater than the tax dollars they get.

We'll I can tell you this, you might get lucky and get a ticket to the spring race but that August night race? Forget it!

That Bristol has gotten public assistance. It's called emient domain.
I have no idea what you are talking about. what spring and August race? eminent domain? huh?

I'm sure other parts of this piece will go viral although I personally think they are meaningless and just serve to washout the more important part of the debate but I happen to agree with the NPR head and what he said above. He knows like so many others that the advertising dollars are far greater than the tax dollars they get.
I think they would be better off without tax dollars too, what's keeping them form going private?

wkmac

I think they would be better off without tax dollars too, what's keeping them form going private?

To borrow from Lue and More's MO

stupid_voter.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Of course you're confused, you fail to use any logic except the liberal mantra. Don't feel bad though it confuses many people.
Your kidding about all those parents of unwanted kids working two jobs to make ends meet, right? They aren't working even one job as long a you are giving them everything they need, some of them just keep pumping out babies so they can get more money from you and me. they refuse to get married because that would cut back on the money they get.
One doesn't have to have a high wage job to provide for a family. Of course they can't drive a new car with $5,000 of wheels and tires, a $1,000 stereo and all the crack they can hit in a day, but they can provide for the children they created. It's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
I'm not sure what you call "to adequately provide for a child", to me it is food, clothing ( designer jeans and whatever sneaker that's popular isn't required) and a roof over their head( a three bedroom, three bath brick house is not required)...and LOVE. I raise two children on minimum wage jobs, sometimes working two jobs, my wife was a stay at home Mom till they were school age, then she worked (sometimes two jobs), went to school, got a degree and then got a better job. My children were 18 & 16 when I started working for UPS. Don't tell me it's impossible to adequately provide for a child without government hand outs or high wage jobs. The one and only "public assistance" I received was a reduced rate on a vasectomy so we wouldn't have more children( that week I payed the balance out of money I earned and didn't by a 6 pack). It's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
I'm all for helping people that NEED help and are willing to help themselves, but it is past time to stop supporting the leeches.

BTW, I struck out your ridiculous diatribe intended to sway the discussion by race bating.

Your whole response is basically Libertarian talking points, most strongly indicated by PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY repeated ad nauseum. You don't have an effing clue what you're talking about.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How much public assistance do you reckon Bristol receives?

None, she has a rich Mom. Sarah left her job as governor so she could cash-in big time on the lecture circuit and TV. Scum. Where was her PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY when she just QUIT like the low IQ loser that she is?

bbsam

Staff member
Don't even try to blow that smoke up my pant leg, NPR doesn't even know the meaning of the word objective. They fired Juan Williams because he was too conservative to be on their little network.
Oh, look. NPR just fired Schiller too. Looks like they don't take crap from the left or the right.

island1fox

None, she has a rich Mom. Sarah left her job as governor so she could cash-in big time on the lecture circuit and TV. Scum. Where was her PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY when she just QUIT like the low IQ loser that she is?

Scum ??? Wow how civil. I might use that word for Obama, McCain,Hillary etc who keeps thier present elected position and than spends 100% of their time running for another position.
Any Politician who is intending to take a different position and not give the voters 100% should resign and do the RIGHT thing !!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Scum ??? Wow how civil. I might use that word for Obama, McCain,Hillary etc who keeps thier present elected position and than spends 100% of their time running for another position.
Any Politician who is intending to take a different position and not give the voters 100% should resign and do the RIGHT thing !!!!

Scum is the correct term. She had an obligation to the citizens of Alaska that she didn't keep. Why? Because she knew she could be paid big bucks as a speaker and would be hired by FOX. I believe she made over $4 million last year. She still hasn't declared her candidacy for President, so your excuse for her doesn't fly. She's a shameless opportunist. God, I hope she's nominated, because Obama will eat her alive in every single debate and make her look like the simpleton she really is. Nice looking, but dumb as a rock.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
After 100 days as a US Senator he started his campaign for POTUS, so how did he do his service to the people of Ill. ?
His administration has been found in contempt of court and continues to not stop.
ATF agents have been supplying guns to Mexico's cartels , thus increasing the violence along our southern border. Yet still claiming that all is ok and safe. Border guards have died by these same weapons. Over two years on the job and what besides Obamacare has he accomplished ?