Defund NPR and PBS

Your whole response is basically Libertarian talking points, most strongly indicated by PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY repeated ad nauseum. You don't have an effing clue what you're talking about.
Maybe I need to look deeper into the Libertarian party. I was raised in a personal responsible environment and in turn taught my children. I lived what I wrote in that post, it's all totally true. So I pretty sure that gives me a better "effing clue" than someone who sets around a whines because he wants the government to force his employer to invite a union into their company so he doesn't have to be responsible for his own life.
Why not challenge my post per what is says instead of hiding behind your weak claim that it is "talking points" ? what part is incorrect?

None, she has a rich Mom. Sarah left her job as governor so she could cash-in big time on the lecture circuit and TV. Scum. Where was her PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY when she just QUIT like the low IQ loser that she is?
There may be hope for you yet. Bristol Palin didn't receive public assistance because her parents didn't kick to the curb to fend for herself as an unwed mother. That is a good example of personal responsibility on her parents part, a good learning lesson.

Wow, now you are doing what you claimed I did. Talking points. LOL
You clearly have no idea of Sarah Palin's time line. She resigned her position as Alaska Governor while running for VP, the public speaking thing didn't come about till months after the election was over. In her resignation speech she said she thought it best to hand over the running of the state to someone who could devote more time to the task then she could at the time. This further exhibits both personal and professional responsibility. I doubt she knew she would ever be a VP candidate when she was elected as Governor, I doubt she knew she would be doing paid speaking engagements when she resigned.
As Island1fox pointed out, resigning was more responsible than leaving the people that elected her without a practicing governor, unlike your wonderboy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
President Vivian Schiller of NPR just resigned. Ron Schiller (no relation) resigned yesterday.

Last edited:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
President Vivian Schiller of NPR just resigned. Ron Schiller (no relation) resigned yesterday.

More fallout...and its great that he said they dont need our money. I think Soros and the rest of the Liberals can support them.

The video is really telling:

[video=youtube;xd9OYJMX9t4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd9OYJMX9t4[/video]

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I know. That's what I said. They don't crap either way. They fired Williams, they fired Schiller. Obviously they have standards. Ever see Fox fire someone for saying ridiculously outrageous things? Oh, no. Those are their "opinion" shows on the Fox News station.:wink2:

Standards...thats funny. As long as its Liberal talking points they are up to your standards?

bbsam

Staff member
I don't thing "golden paracutes" are something people gloat about. I think it's usually detractors rifling through them from below.

I don't thing "golden paracutes" are something people gloat about. I think it's usually detractors rifling through them from below.
Detractors? Are those the people that object to a high salaried person receiving a huge check when they are fired for not doing their job, bringing public scorn to the 'company", doing something illegal or any other number of undesirable things and basically deserving of being fired? OK, fell free to call me a detractor.

bbsam

Staff member
Detractors? Are those the people that object to a high salaried person receiving a huge check when they are fired for not doing their job, bringing public scorn to the 'company", doing something illegal or any other number of undesirable things and basically deserving of being fired? OK, fell free to call me a detractor.
That's exactly it. You don't here peers objecting, do you? The CEO of Microsoft and Apple and UPS and Fedex all kept their mouth's shut when Ken Lay went down with billions. Ever wonder why that would be?

That's exactly it. You don't here peers objecting, do you? The CEO of Microsoft and Apple and UPS and Fedex all kept their mouth's shut when Ken Lay went down with billions. Ever wonder why that would be?
Because they have their own :censored2:e$ covered as well.

Right. They don't gloat. We detractors make an issue about it. Just like I said earlier.
Ahhh, but you didn't use "we" the first time....sounded a little like you were shaking you finger at the detractors. Now that we both hate the same thing, all is well.