Delaying the vote

reginald95

They are delaying the vote to square away all the supplements..... there are dozens of regions that have their own language and terms that they must come to agree on. There is no conspiracy. No 9/11 was NOT and inside job.

Indecisi0n

Is that what your CIA contacts say???
giphy.gif

Time for change

Oook why is UPS rising blocking all fb comments while paying money for contract propaganda? They know the contract has no chance right now. Blame it on supplements all you want, they had years to get it done. Why the information brown out the entire time? Why the strike vote and then this crap contract? What did union get in the contract since the strike vote?

BrownRecycler

Any chance you could repeat that in English?

Leave the grammar nazi at the door. If I wanted to work for university, I wouldn't be here talking and working for UPS hauling 70lb+ boxes for your cushy writing. The fact that you brings internet culture into this thread prove how disconnected you are from the real society.

Inthegame

Leave the grammar nazi at the door. If I wanted to work for university, I wouldn't be here talking and working for UPS hauling 70lb+ boxes...
No grammar nazi pal, I just didn't understand your post, because it made no sense.
... for your cushy writing.
See now that's where you went off the rails. You were writing nonsensical statements, no "cushy writing" from me, just a question so we all can get your point.
The fact that you brings internet culture into this thread prove how disconnected you are from the real society.
I brought "internet culture" into a thread? OK boss, if you think this is real society that may say it all.
On second thought, you pegged me. I still think writing in coherent sentences is a good way of communicating. Silly me.
Take your meds.

BrownRecycler

No grammar nazi pal, I just didn't understand your post, because it made no sense.
See now that's where you went off the rails. You were writing nonsensical statements, no "cushy writing" from me, just a question so we all can get your point.
I brought "internet culture" into a thread? OK boss, if you think this is real society that may say it all.
On second thought, you pegged me. I still think writing in coherent sentences is a good way of communicating. Silly me.
Take your meds.

Are you done fighting over the internet? I just had a late meal yesterday after I post that. Your apology is accepted. Please don't joke about my writing.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Take your meds.
Settle down you two... we need you both to save your energy for the upcoming no vote.... send this :censored2: back, they can do better...

specter208

They are delaying the vote to square away all the supplements..... there are dozens of regions that have their own language and terms that they must come to agree on. There is no conspiracy. No 9/11 was NOT and inside job.
But why wait to finish supplements that will not be implemented if this contracted gets voted down. Then they'll want to keep us waiting and in the dark again for when another NMA comes out.

DoYouEvenLift

Hmmm makes you think...I know one thing for sure my anger is here to stay#VOTENO

Honestly the longer they wait the more pissed I'm going to get.

They can wait. Just gives me more time to preach the Vote No litany At my hub. I work at one of California's largest hubs and the "vote no" mentality is ramping up super hard.

So sure delay it longer. Let us spread the word to get out and vote no

911 was a inside job you sheep. Israel was responsible. Yea 2 skyscrapers can come down just like that. Keep believing your government.

542thruNthru

No conspiracy, it’s fact that Denis T and the IBT are corrupt and low IQ people not negotiating in the interest of their members, only their own pocketbook.

I sure would love to see the IQ test results you've seen. Oh and don't forget the corruption case they lost... you do know what facts are right?

noun: fact
  1. a thing that is indisputably the case.
;)