{delete}

oldngray

nowhere special
Delete-button.gif

Gib333

By the way, good job making the Post Office look kind and competent. They gave me four years while they made every effort to accommodate my anxiety condition, and that was from Casual to full-time Mail Handler: UPS couldn’t even give me three weeks. The mods would be doing me a favor if they banned my IP. I’m sorry that I bothered with this company. I’d rather file for bankruptcy than work for UPS again.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
By the way, good job making the Post Office look kind and competent. They gave me four years while they made every effort to accommodate my anxiety condition, and that was from Casual to full-time Mail Handler: UPS couldn’t even give me three weeks. The mods would be doing me a favor if they banned my IP. I’m sorry that I bothered with this company. I’d rather file for bankruptcy than work for UPS again.
Why’d the post office fire you?

Sounds like you have a hard time keeping a job
Best to cut your losses and move on
See you at bankruptcies court

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was trying to get advice or something after being unceremoniously fired from this company for daring to have a health condition whilst working at the airport hub last night. Instead, I get stupid, trollish jokes.

Go :censored2: yourselves.
Don't get your panties in a wad. All we saw was delete.

What drugs were you caught with?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was trying to get advice or something after being unceremoniously fired from this company for daring to have a health condition whilst working at the airport hub last night. Instead, I get stupid, trollish jokes.

Go :censored2: yourselves.
giphy-22.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
File for disability. You obviously can’t work.

That's why we have a 30-day trial period here.
If you can't conform to the standards by then then you are not going to make it here

Poop Head

Judge me.
Did you work near airplanes at the post office?

People die all the time at the airport.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I didn’t even get a chance to help you, sorry.