{delete}

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
By the way, good job making the Post Office look kind and competent. They gave me four years while they made every effort to accommodate my anxiety condition
Taking 4 years to figure out you’re incompetent doesn’t make the post office better. UPS figured it out in less than a month. Now how’s that for efficiency?
I’d rather file for bankruptcy than work for UPS again.
If you came back clawing at the door and screaming, UPS still would not take you back so don’t you worry about that. Go ahead and start filing the bankruptcy paperwork.

oldngray

nowhere special
Mkay.gif

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Since we don't have much to go on here I'll offer a different hypothesis. Is it possible the "OP" is a former military member who is suffering from some sort of PTSD? Just sayin'. I know Brown Cafe is well known for biting humor and sarcastic responses, I'm just saying maybe this has gone beyond the "OPers" ability to control/cope with.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
By the way, good job making the Post Office look kind and competent. They gave me four years while they made every effort to accommodate my anxiety condition, and that was from Casual to full-time Mail Handler: UPS couldn’t even give me three weeks. The mods would be doing me a favor if they banned my IP. I’m sorry that I bothered with this company. I’d rather file for bankruptcy than work for UPS again.
The Post Office loses billions a year.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Don't quit Gib, I referred you and now you are going to screw me out of my $200 bucks. We are no longer friends, and you will never be a RPCD.