Delivering on Christmas Day?

rod

Retired 22 years
My ex is an RN. She had to work either Thanksgiving or Christmas---they usually alternated every other year. The years that she had to work on Christmas we would celebrate after I got off work on Christmas Eve.
I heard her biggest celebration was the day she got rid of your sorry ass

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I heard her biggest celebration was the day she got rid of your sorry ass
DF7112B6-2EB9-46F3-90ED-B4FDEC2FEE64.gif

rocket man

also I would like to see a photo of your nose because if you went out with that many packages and that many stops it has to be the biggest color brown I've ever seen

rod

Retired 22 years
I would like to see a photo of your truck that's bul:censored2: nobody can go out with that much .
Depends on if its an all residential stops kind of route. I once had right at 400 stops and that was in an 8 cube on a route that also included a small towns businesses. Probably a 150+ of those stops were little boxes of cheese. Never say never when it comes to UPS.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Depends on if its an all residential stops kind of route. I once had right at 400 stops and that was in an 8 cube on a route that also included a small towns businesses. Probably a 150+ of those stops were little boxes of cheese. Never say never when it comes to UPS.

Cheese day. What a horrible memory.