Demobot October Debate

BrownArmy

Joe Biden:

I’m gonna eliminate the capital gains tax, I’m...I’m gonna double the capital gains tax, I’m gonna raise it...

wut

BrownArmy

It’s funny seeing all the Demobots trying to attack each other without being too harsh.

Guys, Trump is gonna rip you to pieces.

I get it, the election is over a year away, and it’s still such a large field.

But, at the end of the day, y’all need to bring out the knives.

:censored2: Dems, bringing copies of ‘Moosewood Cookbook’ to a flamethrower fight.

It will be fine

It’s funny seeing all the Demobots trying to attack each other without being too harsh.

Guys, Trump is gonna rip you to pieces.

I get it, the election is over a year away, and it’s still such a large field.

But, at the end of the day, y’all need to bring out the knives.

:censored2: Dems, bringing copies of ‘Moosewood Cookbook’ to a flamethrower fight.
They’re trying to win Iowa. It’s a caucus, if your preferred candidate doesn’t make the first cut the voters have to move to a second choice. You don’t get many second choices if you are a jerk to the other candidates.

BrownArmy

They’re trying to win Iowa. It’s a caucus, if your preferred candidate doesn’t make the first cut the voters have to move to a second choice. You don’t get many second choices if you are a jerk to the other candidates.

Sure, but they’re in Ohio for a reason:

Show us some teeth, convince us that we can bet on you like we bet on Trump...otherwise we’re sticking with the orange idiot, at least he’s delivering...

It will be fine

Sure, but they’re in Ohio for a reason:

Show us some teeth, convince us that we can bet on you like we bet on Trump...otherwise we’re sticking with the orange idiot, at least he’s delivering...
You think there are a lot of democratic primary voters that believe Trump is delivering?

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t like Tulsi’s politics at all, I don’t even like Tulsi Gabbard as a human being because of her politics.

but she is the only Marxist on that stage who was willing to truly drag someone through the mud and destroy them as the corrupt piece of :censored2: they are, Kamala.

you don’t want democrats up there telling truth or “flamethrowing” each other. No one with an IQ above -35 will want to vote for any of them if it came down to that.

BrownArmy

I don’t like Tulsi’s politics at all, I don’t even like Tulsi Gabbard as a human being because of her politics.

but she is the only Marxist on that stage who was willing to truly drag someone through the mud and destroy them as the corrupt piece of :censored2: they are, Kamala.

you don’t want democrats up there telling truth or “flamethrowing” each other. No one with an IQ above -35 will want to vote for any of them if it came down to that.

Tell us how you really feel.

BrownArmy

She’s a Marxist?

Hadn’t heard that.

BrownArmy

You think there are a lot of democratic primary voters that believe Trump is delivering?

You think only Democrats watch the Dem debates?

Turns out a whole mess of ‘Democrats’ voted for Trump.

So, in answer to your query, I’d say it depends on the democratic primary voter.

But, yah, some (not all) of those Dems that voted for Trump are gonna vote for Trump again.

I’m not sure the Dems in this debate are giving them a reason not to vote for Trump.

It will be fine

You think only Democrats watch the Dem debates?

Turns out a whole mess of ‘Democrats’ voted for Trump.

So, in answer to your query, I’d say it depends on the democratic primary voter.

But, yah, some (not all) of those Dems that voted for Trump are gonna vote for Trump again.

I’m not sure the Dems in this debate are giving them a reason not to vote for Trump.
You’re wrong. There was not a significant number of democrats that voted for Trump. There are no voters engaged enough with politics to watch an early primary debate that don’t already have a party they are going to vote for. This debate is a tv show, it will have zero impact on the election.