Democracy Dies In Darkness

Should Browncavfefe Block Whistleblower's Name?

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
pusillanimous. Lol
Exactly!
This Pokemon pusillanimous Eric Charmerella should come out of his pokeball and fight!

Schiff 'whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella's ties to Susan Rice and Joe Biden

The worst kept secret in Washington is that former NSC staffer and CIA employee Eric Ciaramella is Adam Schiff’s secret “whistleblower” in the ongoing Nancy Pelosi impeachment farce. More importantly, Ciaramella has a long history with Obama NSC advisor Susan Rice and former Vice President Joe Biden.

MAKAVELI

Schiff 'whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella's ties to Susan Rice and Joe Biden

The worst kept secret in Washington is that former NSC staffer and CIA employee Eric Ciaramella is Adam Schiff’s secret “whistleblower” in the ongoing Nancy Pelosi impeachment farce. More importantly, Ciaramella has a long history with Obama NSC advisor Susan Rice and former Vice President Joe Biden.
Oh Fren, it's sad how far you have fallen. Just wait for the Bolton testimony. Lol

floridays

It's kind of bizarre that Facebook is burning the name off their platform then right?

Donald Trump Jr. has been accused of "outing" the Whistleblower, because he retweeted an article with his name.

Liberal media is basically the Nazi party burning books at this point.
Maybe I have misunderstood all of the wrongs you offered in the past. I'm still not a republican but we seem to have a meeting of the minds on many things these days.

Maybe, quite possibly, I misunderestimated (Bushism) your ability of rational thought.
You have recently displayed a great amount of intellectual honesty, or simple truthfulness.