Democratic Senator Indicted on Bribery Charges

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Analbumcover said they're all the same. When I pointed out they aren't you gave me a funny face. You can CYA all you want but I think it's clear how you perceive Latinos.

Realistically as a voting bloc, they are to the Democrats and Republicans. Part of the reason the Hispanic Obama coalition fell apart in Florida is the assumption they all vote Blue.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
oops.
Four of the gold bars Sen. Bob Menendez stashed at his home were previously stolen from the businessman accused of bribing the New Jersey Democrat, according to a report.

The serial numbers on some of the gold found by the FBI during a June 2022 raid on Menendez’s Englewood Cliffs, NJ, home match identifiers that Fred Daibes reported to police after a 2013 armed robbery, according to NBC News.

Robbers made off with $500,000 in cash and 22 gold bars from Daibes’ Edgewater, NJ, home during the 2013 heist, the outlet reports.

Police later nabbed four suspects and recovered the stolen gold.

The matching serial numbers indicate that authorities have directly linked at least some of the gold found in Menendez’s home to Daibes.