Democratic Senator Indicted on Bribery Charges

bacha29

presidential campaigns ARE bribery. so why arent they charged and this guy is? i dont even know who this guy is; new jersey had chris christie; he was so corrupt!
Senator Menendez beat the first indictment on similar but unrelated charges 8 years ago but only because of a hung jury. You would think he learned his lesson and would choose not to tempt fate twice and in the same manner.

qdg2

Senator Menendez beat the first indictment on similar but unrelated charges 8 years ago but only because of a hung jury. You would think he learned his lesson and would choose not to tempt fate twice and in the same manner.
Why? He has a Democrat jury......

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, you don't know NJ Democrats. A few on this new jury will be told what to do.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's funny that 99 percent of Democrats are silent about allegations that one of them is guilty of treason.

Guess they're busy still feigning outrage that some grandma didn't schedule a tour before walking around the Capitol building.

newolddude

It's funny that 99 percent of Democrats are silent about allegations that one of them is guilty of treason.

Guess they're busy still feigning outrage that some grandma didn't schedule a tour before walking around the Capitol building.

Republicans are also pretty damn quiet. Probably because a lot of them, regardless of party, also have ill gotten gold bars and wads of cash in their mansions back home.

Box Ox

Republicans are also pretty damn quiet. Probably because a lot of them, regardless of party, also have ill gotten gold bars and wads of cash in their mansions back home.

Yes, Menendez just wasn’t as good at hiding his gold bars and wads of cash. That’s why he’s been caught and not all of the others.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

In his defense, as a Democrat, he knows full well about government confiscation of personal assets. It's what they do best.

For 30 years, I have withdrawn thousands of dollars in cash from my personal savings account, which I have kept for emergencies and because of the history of my family facing confiscation in Cuba,”

Thebrownblob

In his defense, as a Democrat, he knows full well about government confiscation of personal assets. It's what they do best.

For 30 years, I have withdrawn thousands of dollars in cash from my personal savings account, which I have kept for emergencies and because of the history of my family facing confiscation in Cuba,”
Civil asset forfeiture