Democratic Senator Indicted on Bribery Charges

Next Day Err

There are zero states in this nation where a woman can be charged for getting an abortion.

What you're complaining about is that there is legal oversight of abortionists. I simply disagree with your position that the medical industry should be completely unregulated.
I’m not looking for 100% deregulation of the medicine. What I’m asking for is for a respect for women as equals. With ease of medical care that concerns their bodies and health, abortion being part of it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m not looking for 100% deregulation of the medicine. What I’m asking for is for a respect for women as equals. With ease of medical care that concerns their bodies and health, abortion being part of it.
Women can get medical care "with ease".
It's delusional to suggest otherwise.

What you want is unregulated infanticide, and you already admitted it with your fake "freedom" over your own body nonsense.

Next Day Err

Women can get medical care "with ease".
It's delusional to suggest otherwise.

What you want is unregulated infanticide, and you already admitted it with your fake "freedom" over your own body nonsense.
Nope. They can’t. Not in every state. The Times article and many other journalists have pointed this out.

Keep your head buried in the sand.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
And before you categorize those from Oaxaca and Chiapas as the "welfare state" those states are the poorest in the country primarily because they are majority Native American and the mestizo Mexicans treat the pure Native Americans with a huge amount of prejudice. Much more than would ever be tolerated in the U.S.

That's exactly my point. They ARE the welfare state because the "Bronze Spaniard" government suppresses them and views them with prejudice and contempt. Obrador is more than happy to offload them to the US to alleviate the pressure on their welfare system. And yes, more recent immigrants are from Venezuela and El Salvador etc but demographically we're getting the exact same people.

They should not be here, period. But because the Democrats need a perpetual lower-class voting constituency that they can support with entitlements, the conservative Chamber of Commerce needs cheap labor and their respective governments make bank on remittances, here they are, at the expense of the American middle class.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They should not be here, period. But because the Democrats need a perpetual lower-class voting constituency that they can support with entitlements
Specifically, in red and purple states.
It's why they get so upset when immigrants end up in blue states, that doesn't help them.

They turned California solidly blue and they know if they get Texas the same way they can seize permanent power

vantexan

That's exactly my point. They ARE the welfare state because the "Bronze Spaniard" government suppresses them and views them with prejudice and contempt. Obrador is more than happy to offload them to the US to alleviate the pressure on their welfare system. And yes, more recent immigrants are from Venezuela and El Salvador etc but demographically we're getting the exact same people.

They should not be here, period. But because the Democrats need a perpetual lower-class voting constituency that they can support with entitlements, the conservative Chamber of Commerce needs cheap labor and their respective governments make bank on remittances, here they are, at the expense of the American middle class.
Demographically you just cited very different ethnicities. Latin America isn't monolithic. Very different cultures. Huge differences between Venezuelans and next door Colombians and those are light years different from Oaxacans and Chiapans.

But I will agree that the Dems are using all of them to further their own political agenda.

vantexan

Specifically, in red and purple states.
It's why they get so upset when immigrants end up in blue states, that doesn't help them.

They turned California solidly blue and they know if they get Texas the same way they can seize permanent power
The Democrats in New York and Chicago aren't getting upset because the new arrivals aren't helping them politically. They're upset because being a sanctuary city was supposed to only be in theory. They never realized what the reality looks like and they don't have the resources to deal with it. Fine as long as it's someone else's problem.

vantexan

Demographically you just cited very different ethnicities. Latin America isn't monolithic. Very different cultures. Huge differences between Venezuelans and next door Colombians and those are light years different from Oaxacans and Chiapans.

But I will agree that the Dems are using all of them to further their own political agenda.
@DriveInDriveOut I guess they all look alike to you huh?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, the native looking ones are extra ugly.
Typical. Africans are all the same. Latinos are all the same. Asians are all the same. Bet you couldn't handle that spicy food in Colombia.
I literally just said they're not all the same.

Don't sit there and tell me what I'm allowed to think about the attractiveness of these Latin Americans that look like they're from a lost Mayan tribe that just wandered out of a prehistoric jungle.

You asked if I thought they all looked the same...

No, those folks are just plain fugly.
Get over it.

vantexan

I literally just said they're not all the same.

Don't sit there and tell me what I'm allowed to think about the attractiveness of these Latin Americans that look like they're from a lost Mayan tribe that just wandered out of a prehistoric jungle.

You asked if I thought they all looked the same...

No, those folks are just plain fugly.
Get over it.
I spent three months in Oaxaca and 2 weeks in Chiapas. I agree that most down there aren't that attractive. See a pretty girl there and she's likely a mixture of white and Indian. But Colombia and Venezuela have beautiful women all over the place. Much the same as the States.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Typical. Africans are all the same. Latinos are all the same. Asians are all the same. Bet you couldn't handle that spicy food in Colombia.
I spent three months in Oaxaca and 2 weeks in Chiapas. I agree that most down there aren't that attractive. See a pretty girl there and she's likely a mixture of white and Indian. But Colombia and Venezuela have beautiful women all over the place. Much the same as the States.
Not sure why you need to use so many words to agree with me. Just hit the agree button next time and skip the silly woke tripe.

vantexan

Not sure why you need to use so many words to agree with me. Just hit the agree button next time and skip the silly woke tripe.
Analbumcover said they're all the same. When I pointed out they aren't you gave me a funny face. You can CYA all you want but I think it's clear how you perceive Latinos.

vantexan

P.S. The spicy food in Colombia remark was a trick question. Colombian food is bland, not spicy. I'm betting you think all food in Latin America is spicy hot.