Democrats

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My exact thoughts when Trump won.
I was OK with Obama at first but his reelection in 2012 was just unbelievable to me ... almost as much as Trump winning.
I have no confidence for the overall American electorate right now ... the last two elections drove that feeling home.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I was OK with Obama at first but his reelection in 2012 was just unbelievable to me ... almost as much as Trump winning.
I have no confidence for the overall American electorate right now ... the last two elections drove that feeling home.
@Future

rickyb

saw this yesterday. notice how their biggest drop came under the corporatist obama who was a corporatist just like all the other presidents before him.

Julian Assange‏ @JulianAssange 17h17 hours ago

Pre-2016 change in number of elected Democrats illustrates the party's strategic collapse.

DDR7kJPXgAAw4_4.jpg

newfie

can't just blame the electorate. the dems rigged their primaries to carry HC to the main race.