rickyb

Media Roots Retweeted
LT. COLONEL KRANG‏ @KrangTNelson Aug 4

good to see the dems staying the course

DGZ_y8hU0AEFrpP.jpg

30 replies 999 retweets 3,695 likes

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Democratic party was a proponent for slave-owners across the country, urban workers, and caucasian immigrants.[citation needed] It was especially attractive to Irish immigrants who increasingly controlled the party machinery in the cities. The party was much less attractive to businessmen, African American Evangelical Protestants, and social reformers.[citation needed] The party advocated westward expansion, Manifest Destiny, greater equality among all white men, and opposition to the national banks. In 1860 the Civil War began between the mostly-Republican North against the mostly-Democratic, slave-holding South.
If we are going eliminate all the Southern Generals we need to do the same to the Democratic party.

Sportello

The Democratic party was a proponent for slave-owners across the country, urban workers, and caucasian immigrants.[citation needed] It was especially attractive to Irish immigrants who increasingly controlled the party machinery in the cities. The party was much less attractive to businessmen, African American Evangelical Protestants, and social reformers.[citation needed] The party advocated westward expansion, Manifest Destiny, greater equality among all white men, and opposition to the national banks. In 1860 the Civil War began between the mostly-Republican North against the mostly-Democratic, slave-holding South.
If we are going eliminate all the Southern Generals we need to do the same to the Democratic party.
Was this another Nazi chain email?

Sportello

You are a classless, rude, self-centered, non-accepting piece of work.
You deserve everything that happens to you.
Thank you.

I fear Your affection is wasted on me, for I belong to another.

I wish you and @newfie the best. A fine match.

PS --- I'm guessing you are a racist Nazi. Maybe not. Just a guess.

Cheers!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Thank you.

I fear Your affection is wasted on me, for I belong to another.

I wish you and @newfie the best. A fine match.

PS --- I'm guessing you are a racist Nazi. Maybe not. Just a guess.

Cheers!
If he is Caucasian then he is a racist Nazi.
The term has no meaning anymore... just like scab.