Democrats

Thank you.

I fear Your affection is wasted on me, for I belong to another.

I wish you and @newfie the best. A fine match.

PS --- I'm guessing you are a racist Nazi. Maybe not. Just a guess.

Cheers!
I'm a racist and a nazi.... and so is everyone else you disagree with. Now we can move on, and not revisit this again.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you disagree with him?
To be fair, this all started because of newfie, who is a total D* bag of a troll with god knows how many different names on this site. I wish Newtieguy's mom had the foresight to have an abortion too, but hindsight is 20/20. Can't blame her that the guy turned out to be a piece of crap.

To be fair, this all started because of newfie, who is a total D* bag of a troll with god knows how many different names on this site. I wish Newtieguy's mom had the foresight to have an abortion too, but hindsight is 20/20. Can't blame her that the guy turned out to be a piece of crap.
Do you need a time out too?

Sportello

Banned
I think it was probably his old man. Most moms try and care. Don't blame her.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The DNC Is Hiring, But Apparently Not If You're A Straight White Male

First off, kudos to the DNC for recognizing that their technology department probably needed an upgrade, so that's at least a positive step. But second--was it really necessary to straight-up single out a group of people who shouldn't apply? If the best candidate for the job is a straight white male, they should hire the straight white male. His hypothetical "life experiences" aren't any less valuable due to his sexuality or skin tone and could certainly contribute to a diverse workplace.

Unfortunately, according to the DNC's Data Service Manager Madeleine Leader, this desire for "diverse voices and life experiences" apparently doesn't extend to "cisgender straight white males." In the closing paragraph of the email, Leader said "I personally would prefer that you not forward to cisgender straight white males, as they are already in the majority."

moreluck

golden ticket member
For months and months and months we've heard "Trump, Russia, Collusion, Trump Jr., Russia, Meeting, etc. etc.

Now that the 'spotlight' is turning towards the Dems, they are out there saying......"It's time to move on and quit dealing in the past". DOJ, get busy!!

floridays

For months and months and months we've heard "Trump, Russia, Collusion, Trump Jr., Russia, Meeting, etc. etc.

Now that the 'spotlight' is turning towards the Dems, they are out there saying......"It's time to move on and quit dealing in the past". DOJ, get busy!!
More, I pray that Jeff Sessions is playing ball correctly, no leaks, no press coverage, nothing and then the hammer falls, indictments, arrests and ultimately trial. If not now at this time, our country is gone.