Democrats

moreluck

golden ticket member
More, I pray that Jeff Sessions is playing ball correctly, no leaks, no press coverage, nothing and then the hammer falls, indictments, arrests and ultimately trial. If not now at this time, our country is gone.
I think Trump will fire him if he sees no progress in the 10 days he's in Asia.

floridays

I think Trump will fire him if he sees no progress in the 10 days he's in Asia.
You know More, I've been having the same thoughts and at times the same wants. But Sessions may be doing it the correct way, I guess we won't know till we know. More, keep loving your country, as I know you will.

rickyb

Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald

Glenn Greenwald Retweeted RoseAnn DeMoro

This video should be shown in all civics classes to illustrate how US politics actually works, and who runs it.

uDTk-1sLmu2l3lKW.jpg

2:13
RoseAnn DeMoroVerified account @RoseAnnDeMoro
Millionaire threatens to cut off Democrats for going "too far left." Progressives say 'GOODBYE!'
1f44b.png

rod

Retired 22 years
I see the number of women (one was 16 years old) who have accused Geo. Bush Sr. of groping their butts is up to 6 now. I wonder why that isn't the talk of the town like some of the other perverts.

newfie

I see the number of women (one was 16 years old) who have accused Geo. Bush Sr. of groping their butts is up to 6 now. I wonder why that isn't the talk of the town like some of the other perverts.

I'm surprised the 16 year old is not getting more attention.

vantexan

A bird in hand is better than a hand in Bush.