demonstration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I've talked to many who would be more than happy to assist the BPD in clearing Boston of these invaders.
Seems the local stores can't keep enough baseball bats in stock.
A few others would be more than happy to empty out a few barns of manure to dump upon these invaders.
And yes most are long time union members.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The city had an excellent chance to clean up the mess tonight.
Most of the protesters had to be a the South Boston UPS Center ( just a few minutes march away ) to get the latest iphone tonight during sdwc .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street - LA - YouTube

But don’t worry, it’s still the Tea Partiers who are the real extremists.
(ReasonTV) — Here’s one of the protesters Reason.tv spoke to at Occupy Wall Street in Los Angeles on October 12, 2011. She identifies herself as Patricia McAllister and as an employee of Los Angeles Unified School District.
“I think that the Zionist Jews, who are running these big banks and our Federal Reserve, which is not run by the federal government. . . . they need to be run out of this country,” she said.

klein

Für Meno :)
You know I heard that here in Canada several times, that the jews actually run the USA.....
Never did do research on it though - never cared.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know I heard that here in Canada several times, that the jews actually run the USA.....
Never did do research on it though - never cared.
It's probably true of Hollywood and the comedians constantly joke about it, so I'm not telling tales......

Babagounj

Strength through joy
how does that old saying go...........
" when they came for the homosexuals I said nothing because I was not a homosexual,
when they came for the disable I said nothing because I was not disable,
when they came for the homeless I said nothing because I was not homeless,
when they came for the Jews I said nothing because I was not Jewish,
when they came for me, there was no one left to say anything ".
That is the tipping point we are now at.
Time to speak up and tell these "protesters" if you don't like it here then leave, Mexico would openly welcome.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
#OccupyBoston Ruins Food Bank Fundraiser, Conservatives Step in with $3,700 Fund Drive
The Greater Boston Food Bank intended to have a fundraising event in Boston’s Dewey Square over the weekend of the 14th of October. It was to be called the “Greenway Mobile Food Fest” and was supposed to help raise funds to feed the poor and needy. However, due to the tantrums being thrown by the Occupy Boston protestors, the event had to be canceled.
Despite the selfishness of these pointless, clueless protesters, though, conservative bloggers stepped in and raised over $3,000 for the food bank. An important question is, where is the media on this story? Isn’t this a perfect sort of human-interest story that media types usually love?
The media should love this. It’s got clueless, uninformed, cretins hurting an organization that helps feed the needy. It has a more caring group rising to the challenge to help replace those lost donations. Perfect story, right?
Ah, except that it is conservatives in the role of good guy and the Old Media can’t have that, now can they?
Now, the anti-capitalists of the so-called “Occupy” events pretend that they are for the downtrodden, the low man on the totem pole, but in Boston the Occupy-Whatevers were more interested in their tantrums than in actually helping anyone. So, the food bank and the small-business festival associated with it lost out to those selfish whiners that claim to be for “the little man.” Nice, eh
Once Brandon Kiser of The Right Sphere found out about the loss the food bank was about to suffer at the hands of the Occupy-Whatevers, he sprang into action asking his readers and friends to donate to the food bank to help it make up at least some of the donations it was going to lose because of the protest.
Kiser was shocked and gratified when his efforts and those of his conservative friends raised $3,700 for the food bank. And more will be raised as Kiser turned the donating over straight to the Greater Boston Food Bank.
So, at least the food bank didn’t lose everything. And isn’t it wonderful to see some real action during these protests for a change? Too bad nothing worthy is coming from the Occupy-Whatevers.
Sadly, it isn’t just the food bank that is losing out. The taxpayers are also in the hole thanks to these people.
On top the food banks loss, the city of Boston says that it will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to repair the public space infested by the protests and to pay for the overtime of government employees like police and maintenance workers. A city already strapped for cash is going to be in even worse shape thanks to these clueless people.
I suppose it isn’t surprising that conservatives rose to this challenge in Boston. After all, we all know that conservatives donate more to charity anyway, don’t we?
Of course, you too can donate to help show these leftists that conservatives don’t just gather to whine and destroy public parks. We actually do worthy things to help our fellow man. You can donate to the Greater Boston Food Bank here.
by Warner Todd Huston

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, the protestors walk by Soros's house to go protest othe rich. Apparently they have their list and it's not ALL rich people they hate, just certain ones!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

We’ll pass.
(TheDC) — Former White House green jobs czar Van Jones called on Americans to “stand in solidarity with Occupy Wall Street” and praised protesters’ refusal on Friday to leave their encampment in New York as “truly amazing” and “a victory.”
“Truly amazing,” read a statement released via email by the non-profit organization “Rebuild the Dream.”

“Early this morning in New York, faced with the threat of eviction, the protesters at Occupy Wall Street were joined by union members, by community organizers, and by thousands of other New Yorkers standing in solidarity with them,” Jones gushed. “And because they refused to back down, the park’s owners had to.”

“This victory in New York shows how powerful we can be when we all stand together,” he said.