DemWit and LibTurd's Primer of the 3 R's - Russia, Racist and Recession

floridays

what he is doing and what he is trying to do is beyond what i would expect any single human to ever attempt.

if he ends up a complete failure when its all said and done you got to at least admit that no one has ever tried harder

meanwhile I'm just sitting back and watching it all in 3d
If the chinese are not reigned in before Trump leaves office in 24, the US will no longer be the greatest superpower and the world as we know it will be a distant memory.

When I say that, I mean a flawed country that nonetheless is the greatest beacon and hope for human and civil rights.

Box Ox

what he is doing and what he is trying to do is beyond what i would expect any single human to ever attempt.

if he ends up a complete failure when its all said and done you got to at least admit that no one has ever tried harder

Trump gets to the office at 11 after mornings of Fox and Friends and tweeting. I think he could try harder.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

And not going nuts while enjoying the show.

Box Ox

If the chinese are not reigned in before Trump leaves office in 24, the US will no longer be the greatest superpower and the world as we know it will be a distant memory.

Trump won’t be President past January ‘21 if he’s still trying to “reign in” China next November.

floridays

Trump gets to the office at 11 after mornings of Fox and Friends and tweeting. I think he could try harder.
If he tried harder he would punch you in the nose personally. I think that was a bs statement you just made.

Exactly how could he try harder, exactly what would you have him do?

rickyb

These mentally challenged LibTurds are completing their lessons in Stupidity.
1) First it was Russian Collusion that deteriorated into Obama Administration criminals working with the Russians to prevent Trump from winning in 2016.
2) When the Russian Collusion turned against them, the LibTurds dropped Russian Collusion like a Hot Potato. When nobody bought into Trump as a Racist and the DemWits were revealed to be Anti-Semitics racists the LibTurds started running in circles like an angry swarm of hornets and started eating their own.
3) and then the DemWit LibTurds revealed their total ignorance by mixing up inverted navels and inverted yield curves and started hoping and praying for a Recession.

Now that they have that behind them, maybe they can start trying to understand what this Rithmetic stuff is.

Good for several laughs everyday!
at least half of this post is laughable

BrownArmy

Ok.
But really.
Women are weak.
They can't be president.

Trump is a sally-narcissist puke with really thin skin.

He likes to dish it out but he can’t take it.

He sucks up to dictator daddy-figures and pisses on our allies.

He’s weak as friend, if he can be President, anyone can.

upload_2019-8-25_12-34-50.jpeg