DemWit and LibTurd's Primer of the 3 R's - Russia, Racist and Recession

BrownArmy

I agree.
Anyone but a woman.

Can’t tell if you’re serious or joking.

Women birth babies, that’s pretty strong.

Evolutionary-wise, men can deal with more intense but shorter periods of pain (think, hurt while fighting or hunting), while women are more suited to lower levels of pain over longer periods of time (think childbirth, dealing with men).

I would have no reservations about voting for a woman for President.

rickyb

If the chinese are not reigned in before Trump leaves office in 24, the US will no longer be the greatest superpower and the world as we know it will be a distant memory.

When I say that, I mean a flawed country that nonetheless is the greatest beacon and hope for human and civil rights.
i just barfed in my mouth

El Correcto

god is dead
Can’t tell if you’re serious or joking.

Women birth babies, that’s pretty strong.

Evolutionary-wise, men can deal with more intense but shorter periods of pain (think, hurt while fighting or hunting), while women are more suited to lower levels of pain over longer periods of time (think childbirth, dealing with men).

I would have no reservations about voting for a woman for President.
When I was younger I ate two bags of sunflower seeds whole, shell and all.
I went along with my day eating lunch, dinner and then the next time I went to use the bathroom I ended up in a pain worse than child labor.

This turd was almost like a foot long and girthy, it probably would of hurt a bit anyways with out it being full of sunflower seed shells poking out of it tearing my ass as I sat there in agony. I was only like 12 or 13. It was the most intense pain I’ve ever been through in my life. I sat there for probably 45 minutes, it was like a gosh darn Saw movie. I even had time to contemplate giving up and begging my parents to take me to the hospital. The damn thing looked like a baby, covered in blood and 8lbs. I didn’t get any pain relief it was a natural birth, I didn’t have anyone in there holding my hand. When I was done, I got up wiped my bloody ass and went back to my life, without being praised for how strong I am. Every :censored2: I took for the next couple days was bloody.

It will be fine

I went along with my day eating lunch, dinner and then the next time I went to use the bathroom I ended up in a pain worse than child labor.

This turd was almost like a foot long and girthy, it probably would of hurt a bit anyways with out it being full of sunflower seed shells poking out of it tearing my ass as I sat there in agony. I was only like 12 or 13. It was the most intense pain I’ve ever been through in my life. I sat there for probably 45 minutes, it was like a gosh darn Saw movie. I even had time to contemplate giving up and begging my parents to take me to the hospital. The damn thing looked like a baby, covered in blood and 8lbs. I didn’t get any pain relief it was a natural birth, I didn’t have anyone in there holding my hand. When I was done, I got up wiped my bloody ass and went back to my life, without being praised for how strong I am. Every :censored2: I took for the next couple days was bloody.
5239D652-7550-49D8-BE6A-716B12849777.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
If you don’t believe me try it. Go eat three bags of sunflower seeds whole, then have a subway foot long for lunch and dinner. It will be a life altering turd, you will feel like you’ve been gang raped by horses.

BrownArmy

I assume you have a point to that story?

Try passing a cantaloupe out your ass, that’s roughly equivalent to giving birth.

BrownArmy

I probably could of died from the lacerations. I think a lesser man would of.

I was 6, watching tv, and my mom caught me with an empty box of prunes.

She asked me if I ate the whole box, I had.

She just said, ‘good luck’.

Nothing to be done about it, enjoy the ride.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Green text this and take it where it belongs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I assume you have a point to that story?

Try passing a cantaloupe out your ass, that’s roughly equivalent to giving birth.
These weak ass modern women schedule C-sections like birth is a spin class. They drop the baby off at home with their beta male husband, then go through the Starbucks drive thru on their way to yoga.

rickyb

you're weak.
a coworker / amigo whos cooler than me in many ways told me the other day that im not strong but he thought i was.

i think i understand because my parents arent tough, and im pretty easy going; i dont think i come off as a tough guy even though i look tough. in some ways i am exceptionally tough, but i could pump weights, sign up for self defense, etc.

BrownArmy

These weak ass modern women schedule C-sections like birth is a spin class. They drop the baby off at home with their beta male husband, then go through the Starbucks drive thru on their way to yoga.

Yah, they didn’t push out that tiny monster through their Vajay-jay.

Sad.

And weak.

Like donricklesb and #wrong.

Weak.