DemWit and LibTurd's Primer of the 3 R's - Russia, Racist and Recession

bbsam

Staff member
If the chinese are not reigned in before Trump leaves office in 24, the US will no longer be the greatest superpower and the world as we know it will be a distant memory.

When I say that, I mean a flawed country that nonetheless is the greatest beacon and hope for human and civil rights.

If he tried harder he would punch you in the nose personally. I think that was a bs statement you just made.

Exactly how could he try harder, exactly what would you have him do?

TDS does go both ways.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
TDS does go both ways.
That's an interesting premise.
There are some major differences though ...
The DemWits make stuff up and see the end of the world as we know it every time Trump tweets.
The RePugs defend the Chosen One against all the outrageous and goofball charges.

bbsam

Staff member
That's an interesting premise.
There are some major differences though ...
The DemWits make stuff up and see the end of the world as we know it every time Trump tweets.
The RePugs defend the Chosen One against all the outrageous and goofball charges.

Watch Lindsey Graham flip on calling Trump racist - CNN Video

Oh come now. There are countless examples of TDS with the republicans that have everything to do with their own derangement and nothing to do with democrats.

The above is just one.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

bbsam

Staff member
Piss-poor example!
LG called Trump a racist during primary campaigning and changed his tune once Trump was selected as the RePug candidate.
You can do better than this!
No. Graham remained outspoken against Trump until after he was elected. What’s more deranged than throwing out all principles AND defending lie after demonstrable lie that comes out of Trump’s mouth?

vantexan

No. Graham remained outspoken against Trump until after he was elected. What’s more deranged than throwing out all principles AND defending lie after demonstrable lie that comes out of Trump’s mouth?
Kind of like how the Dems ignored the crimes of possibly the most crooked politician in American history and nominated her anyways?

floridays

Watch Lindsey Graham flip on calling Trump racist - CNN Video

Oh come now. There are countless examples of TDS with the republicans that have everything to do with their own derangement and nothing to do with democrats.

The above is just one.

Let's just agree to identify it as "evolution" of thought.

I offer two examples you are comfortable with,

The first:

And the evolution, the second and final position:

Exactly which position is true can be argued. I contend his initial position was offered only for political expediency and the flip- flop is his actual long term belief and thought.

Just my opinion.

floridays

Kind of like how the Dems ignored the crimes of possibly the most crooked politician in American history and nominated her anyways?

I prefer to wait until the various
reports many have been waiting on, to gauge their response.

I suspect that will be the most telling in exposing their intent.

Once again, only my personal thought, I'll form my opinion after I see their response.

bbsam

Staff member
Ah. Hillary Derangement Syndrome. Now that’s fascinating. She hasn’t been in any power for over two years but still she’s the target of your wrath.

Get help.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Obama told lie after lie and you had no problem with him lying.
Granted Trump, being Trump, sees things as he would want them to be and says things that have not occurred yet.
I guess I always thought Presidents and politicians lied every time they open their mouths so Trump is just amusing to me because his lies are so obvious.
I still think he is messing with LibTurds most of the time.

vantexan

Ah. Hillary Derangement Syndrome. Now that’s fascinating. She hasn’t been in any power for over two years but still she’s the target of your wrath.

Get help.
You go on and on about what Trump might have done with no credible evidence, then ignore what were obvious crimes by Hillary. Yeah, I'm the deranged one.

bbsam

Staff member
Let's just agree to identify it as "evolution" of thought.

I offer two examples you are comfortable with,

The first:

And the evolution, the second and final position:

Exactly which position is true can be argued. I contend his initial position was offered only for political expediency and the flip- flop is his actual long term belief and thought.

Just my opinion.
To me, the statements are so close together that it’s hard to call it a flip flop.

What he probably should have said is that this country tried “separate but equal” in the eyes of the state and it didn’t work then and it won’t work now.

But if you remove “civil unions” and replace it with “marriage” his stance never changed. I find it hard to believe anyone compares that to senators and other republicans going on and on about the terrible qualities of candidate Trump to fawning over him daily and defending that which is easily proven an outright lie.