DemWit and LibTurd's Primer of the 3 R's - Russia, Racist and Recession

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
These mentally challenged LibTurds are completing their lessons in Stupidity.
1) First it was Russian Collusion that deteriorated into Obama Administration criminals working with the Russians to prevent Trump from winning in 2016.
2) When the Russian Collusion turned against them, the LibTurds dropped Russian Collusion like a Hot Potato. When nobody bought into Trump as a Racist and the DemWits were revealed to be Anti-Semitics racists the LibTurds started running in circles like an angry swarm of hornets and started eating their own.
3) and then the DemWit LibTurds revealed their total ignorance by mixing up inverted navels and inverted yield curves and started hoping and praying for a Recession.

Now that they have that behind them, maybe they can start trying to understand what this Rithmetic stuff is.

Good for several laughs everyday!

It will be fine

Another garbage thread by a mentally unstable Trump sheep.
Sad!

Did people like you before you were sober? Maybe you should have a drink fren.
She’s alone in her basement crying for attention. It’s safe to guess nobody liked her when she was using and like her less now that’s she’s sober. Death is the only thing that will bring release.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She’s alone in her basement crying for attention. It’s safe to guess nobody liked her when she was using and like her less now that’s she’s sober. Death is the only thing that will bring release.
Maybe she's addicted to her own suffering because deep down she hates herself as much as everyone else does.

That's probably what the self destructive alcohol and drug abuse was about. Since she joined the AA cult the only way to satisfy her need for self destruction is to unravel mentally with an online audience making a fool of herself.

Sad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If I had any, and I mean any, respect for you, I wouldn't be laughing my ass off at you.
You're such a LibTurd. LOL
I'm feeling just absolutely great about myself now!!!
Thank you!

floridays

If I had any, and I mean any, respect for you, I wouldn't be laughing my ass off at you.
You're such a LibTurd. LOL
I'm feeling just absolutely great about myself now!!!
Thank you!
The clowns can never attack a stated point, or form a cogent response, it's always attack the deliverer.
Hell, at least when I attack someone I do it well enough to get sent to BC gulag.

Worthless pusillanimous they are.

newfie

These mentally challenged LibTurds are completing their lessons in Stupidity.
1) First it was Russian Collusion that deteriorated into Obama Administration criminals working with the Russians to prevent Trump from winning in 2016.
2) When the Russian Collusion turned against them, the LibTurds dropped Russian Collusion like a Hot Potato. When nobody bought into Trump as a Racist and the DemWits were revealed to be Anti-Semitics racists the LibTurds started running in circles like an angry swarm of hornets and started eating their own.
3) and then the DemWit LibTurds revealed their total ignorance by mixing up inverted navels and inverted yield curves and started hoping and praying for a Recession.

Now that they have that behind them, maybe they can start trying to understand what this Rithmetic stuff is.

Good for several laughs everyday!

they'll get him next time...maybe

cops.gif

newfie

just think trump is fighting just about everyone and winning . He really is a force like this country has never seen. When he is done whether its in two years or 5 it will be very difficult for the deep state to go back to business as usual.

if he is successful holding china in check and negotiating a permanent peace with NK his place in history will be among the greats. the fact is he is possibly going to do this with the extreme resistance he has seen from not only the dems but thier henchmen the MSM. it is mind boggling.

Trump is litterally shooting for the stars during his presidency. Space force will be his legacy no matter what else happens good or bad.

if hillary had won she would have pandered to the bernie saunders , turned the supreme court liberal and permanently capitulated this country to the extreme's of liberalism.

Trump is actually turning into the kick in the buttocks this country desperately needed at this time and place.

he has become the only protection we have against the extreme left and Against selling out our interests to globalism. Our movement towards globablism will still happen , it cant be contained but it will move much more moderately now and the standard will be to ensure our interests are protected first.

Trump is tacking against a gale force wind and he is winning.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
just think trump is fighting just about everyone and winning . He really is a force like this country has never seen. When he is done whether its in two years or 5 it will be very difficult for the deep state to go back to business as usual.

if he is successful holding china in check and negotiating a permanent peace with NK his place in history will be among the greats. the fact is he is possibly going to do this with the extreme resistance he has seen from not only the dems but thier henchmen the MSM. it is mind boggling.

Trump is litterally shooting for the stars during his presidency. Space force will be his legacy no matter what else happens good or bad.

if hillary had won she would have pandered to the bernie saunders , turned the supreme court liberal and permanently capitulated this country to the extreme's of liberalism.

Trump is actually turning into the kick in the buttocks this country desperately needed at this time and place.

he has become the only protection we have against the extreme left and Against selling out our interests to globalism. Our movement towards globablism will still happen , it cant be contained but it will move much more moderately now and the standard will be to ensure our interests are protected first.

Well done
kGyHBs.gif

floridays

The bottom line is, he loves America and Americans.

Kinda like the old Sunday school song

Red and yellow black and white Trump loves the little children of America.

Our country has been good to him, he realizes that.

Every one running on the other side has to pay homage to the groups that raised them. Not a dimes worth of difference between them.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Trump is a force of nature ... sort of like a tornado.

newfie

what he is doing and what he is trying to do is beyond what i would expect any single human to ever attempt.

if he ends up a complete failure when its all said and done you got to at least admit that no one has ever tried harder

meanwhile I'm just sitting back and watching it all in 3d