DHL & UPS Deal Changing?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
so if dhl is getting out, the deal between ups and dhl is off? There wont be any packages to fly if they are leaving...right? And what kind of info brown suit do you know that your not telling us....spit it out!

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
For what it's worth - don't know how common it is -

I get maybe 3-5 packages per week from overseas. 90% come via DHL.

When I try to coordinate UPS to do a pickup overseas, I cannot even get them to respond, at any cost.

BrownSuit

so if dhl is getting out, the deal between ups and dhl is off? There wont be any packages to fly if they are leaving...right? And what kind of info brown suit do you know that your not telling us....spit it out!

I'm limited with what I can say, but Unishippers (my earlier post) is just the start.Keep in mind the largest DHL customers are resellers of their services. With the official annoucement of the end of DHL service domestically expected Monday at the DPWN earnings call, it would stand to reason that the resellers have a backup plan.That's all I can say in this context.Just keep the sales leads coming, the customers are going to be flying back, but our time frame is limited.

McGee

well damn, i hope ups does a lil hiring ( even though they could swallow the dhl volume and not even blink)!! I could deal with that!!