DIAD 5

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Ok everybody,

By now most of the Package Drivers in the country are probably using DIAD 4. I'm sure by now, UPS is probably designing the next version, DIAD 5. As the people who actually will use this thing, what improvements (besides getting rid of the Shift Key?:hammer: ) would you like to see?

yeldarb

we are not on the new diad yet in our center of about 100. They did however put in the new diva for it this week though

over9five

Staff member
I want to be able to text other drivers (not just the center).

AND not just drivers in my center..... I want to be able to text Tooner!

DS

Fenderbender
How about a swipe feature that would allow customers to use a credit or debit card to pay for cod`s with.

over9five

Staff member
It could give verbal alerts!!!

"Your supervisor is approaching!"

"Please close your bulkhead door!"

"It is 2 pm. You are currently .57 hours paid over!"

"Your fly is open!"

over9five

Staff member
"....and Danny, Scratch, Tie, Cheryl, DS, More, Speed, Spidey, Trick, Wily, DL, my daughter, my mom, etc etc"

But especially Tooner!!!!!

A

aganon328

over9five said:
This is an excellent thread! I really like it!

Yes, you obviously do.

I would add two "safety keys."

They would be there so you couldn't enter anything accidentally.

One would be on the extreme upper left and the other would be on the extreme lower right.

You would have to hold both keys simultaneously and punch in letters/numbers with your nose.

It'd also have a small camera that would transmit pictures of you entering letters/numbers (with your nose) back to a web page that would be updated in real time for everyone to enjoy.

You're right, this is an excellent thread... pointless, stupid, and fun.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
over9five said:
This is an excellent thread! I really like it!

Ya, I noticed.
I would like built in voice communication, satillite radio, Camera, (its bikini weather down here),.........I'm starting to get myself in trouble!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
An anti-vicious dog device, internet access to log onto the Brown Cafe, flashlight, navigation device,........I'll have to think some more.........