• LIKE IT

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • HATE IT

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • WORST UPS MISTAKE EVER

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters

onewithedd

I love the fact that we have always been told to do diad training “on route,” now with this one, it has to be connected to Wi-Fi so all training is done at the building LOL

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
It is what it is. Has to many steps to do what the diad before did. It is also way to sensitive, but I do like that when you sheet something moved or whatever you don’t have to scan every single package if you have multiple.

Steamer

How do you see COMMITS and how do you go back to EDIT a stop? I haven't figured that out yet. It sure would be nice to see a persons name or business name also.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
How do you see COMMITS and how do you go back to EDIT a stop? I haven't figured that out yet. It sure would be nice to see a persons name or business name also.

Filter/sort by Time to see commits. Of course unless you filter out tasks and pickups this will also bring Punch Out and all the pickups to the top of the board.

Can’t edit a stop as far as I can tell. The only way to re record something is record over it if you have the pkg still in possession.

Sporhwhore

Anybody notice when you scroll around especially in the AM the dreaded black rectangle appears below the address and above the release options and the icon just freezes…. It’s only getting worse… supervisor seems to think we are getting “ penalized “ for not following Orion trace! Laughable 🤬🤬

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
there is a filter (that works in mysterious, mostly broken ways) for distance and commits
edits are done by re-scanning a delivered package and clicking void. So you need the box physically present in front of you still.

edit: red devil said it first, I'm tired.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
And yes, it's literally an android cellphone, I seriously do not know how else to explain it to you, they replaced our custom windows shell Honeywell devices... with cellphones in a nice case. which also implies the whole thing is BYOD compatible aka strike-breaking gear.
png.php

Last edited:

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
And yes, it's literally an android cellphone, I seriously do not know how else to explain it to you, they replaced our custom windows shell Honeywell devices... with cellphones in a nice case. which also implies the whole thing is BYOD compatible aka strike-breaking gear.
Yes they were using this delivery app with the PVDs during peak, using their own personal phones and being paid $5 to do so.

wornoutupser

I deliver a very large bulk stop and we have diad 6.

This stop has huge alias address issues. Diad 5 would create a new stop every time a package would be scanned with an unrecognized alias.

Diad 6 dumps every package that has been scanned and starts back over at zero. It is impossible to go through pallets and start over scanning. Everything that was scanned disappears and you then have to tap every package left ( that was already scanned the first time) and waste all that time. At the end I have no clue if the package count is correct or not but this is my instructions to handle it!