DIAD 6

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Do a few tests for me yea?

1. Drop the diad on the diamond plate and let it fall down the steps of the pkg car.

2. Drive like 5mph and just toss it out passenger side.

3. Use it to hold open a heavy apartment gate or office building door.

Let me know if it stays intact amd functional.

Thnaks

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
That's abuse of company property!

Our current powerpads can take a beating...

So try bouncing it off the blacktop too!

yaran

1. Drop the diad on the diamond plate and let it fall down the steps of the pkg car.

Thnaks
Some drivers were told to leave it in the back of the package car all day to see if it can handle the Arizona heat

MC0493

I've done a fair amount of testing with this. It's good and bad, gave alot of feedback to the guy from corporate. It works surprisingly well in the rain, although we kept changing touch screen modes to try it out. I did drop it once, :censored2: myself but it survived. It needs some work before it's ready to go mainstream.

JustDeliverIt

I bet the touchscreen works great in the rain!

I'll get at least 4 months of snow. Touch screen is going to suck with gloves on.

Thnaks

And how about using it to knock on doors on the East Side where I'm at?? How many "police style" knocks am I going to get with this thing?

yaran

I'll get at least 4 months of snow. Touch screen is going to suck with gloves on.

And how about using it to knock on doors on the East Side where I'm at?? How many "police style" knocks am I going to get with this thing?
I started in Cali and did 20 years before I transferred to az. My first 2 years I was in Compton and did the ghetto knock a few times and got yelled at ....lol

JustDeliverIt

I started in Cali and did 20 years before I transferred to az. My first 2 years I was in Compton and did the ghetto knock a few times and got yelled at ....lol

I started as a cover guy in the burbs but just got my first bid route in the hood. Nobody comes to the door with a little tap and I haven't seen a doorbell that works yet. Use the board, it gets them running to the door. "I thought you were the police knocking like that" has been told to me many times.

This board ain't going to last for that.