DIAD Changes - User Feedback

ThePackageDeli

Now that Orion 3.0 changes are rolling out, I'd like to take a moment to re-highlight the DIAD improvement suggestions I posted earlier this year...

diadimprovements.jpg

"B" for Business:
example.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Now that Orion 3.0 changes are rolling out, I'd like to take a moment to re-highlight the DIAD improvement suggestions I posted earlier this year...

View attachment 305477

"B" for Business:
View attachment 305478
The so-called experts at UPS, and their third-party consultants, would rather take suggestions from the janitor than from a driver that actually does the job and knows the equipment.

ouanling

The so-called experts at UPS, and their third-party consultants, would rather take suggestions from the janitor than from a driver that actually does the job and knows the equipment.

when i got hired the first day i literally told everyone i could reprogram the whole system in a day or so(i code) to be 1000x more efficient, they are wasting so much money for nothing.

Then again, our area doesnt even have orion. It's old as :censored2: and they just :censored2:ed our street stuff, now you cant do saint "space" A for saint-alexander, you gotta type saint, enter and then look through the list.. wasting so much time.

Poop Head

Judge me.
when i got hired the first day i literally told everyone i could reprogram the whole system in a day or so(i code) to be 1000x more efficient, they are wasting so much money for nothing.

Then again, our area doesnt even have orion. It's old as :censored2: and they just :censored2:ed our street stuff, now you cant do saint "space" A for saint-alexander, you gotta type saint, enter and then look through the list.. wasting so much time.
You dont know how lucky you are, to not have orion.

ouanling

You dont know how lucky you are, to not have orion.

We don't have loops.. We have a wide area and have to find a way to get :censored2: done with different routes everyday.

Gotta wait an hour at the depot to see if other drivers have enough packages and if they need to borrow some, so can't decide the complete route when you get there.

Drivers also have to spend up to an hour getting :censored2: off the belt with the loaders.

So no.. not lucky. Most days i leave between 10h30 to 11h30.. How are you supposed to come home at a decent time then?