DIAD Changes - User Feedback

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I enjoyed our implementation of orion3.0 today seeing as nobody could get edd this morning and we were edd less up until 2-2.30 pm. Was an interesting day

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I enjoyed our implementation of orion3.0 today seeing as nobody could get edd this morning and we were edd less up until 2-2.30 pm. Was an interesting day
The biggest heartbreaker was no navigation. So many drivers staring at the diad all day not paying attention to anything. Completely dependant on technology. Bit ups in the ass today.

Whither

Scofflaw

We can't even get the training to prep us for Orion 3.0 to load lol. Mon and Tues we all got ODS'd to do the training. "Ope, it's not there." I'd be fine delivering with a printed manifest. Just slower. But that's what all this technology is here for: to squeeze every last ounce of productivity out of us.

Whither

Scofflaw
The biggest heartbreaker was no navigation. So many drivers staring at the diad all day not paying attention to anything. Completely dependant on technology. Bit ups in the ass today.

The first new Freightliner they assigned to my route didn't have a cradle. A young buck - who has 1 more week of seniority than me, we went to the same driver school - rolled up to shuttle my air one night. Was showing him the new car and he was shocked "You don't have cradle! How do you run your route?!" I cracked up. This guy has a bid. "Area knowledge is a real thing, brother -- you should get some."

I was shuttling another driver's air and took 30 off him. He has 5 or 6 years seniority. Told me he'd had the route for several months but still hadn't learned it because of mapnav. Even said he needed to drive the route on a weekend to get to know it better!!! I said, "How bout you just start paying attention instead of staring at the damn DIAD!" Unbelievable.

jada miller

Tell me all about it air driver...

Great job you took 120 stops off of drivers that you were able to sort and look at while you took them.

You're so good at your job... you should be a RPCD.
I leave the building everyday with with a loaded truck just like everyone else. Yesterday they broke routes and sent people home including myself, but I was called back to help. Which I do without Moaning and groaning about anything an everything. So go ahead an call me an air driver an say whatever you want. But I get the same crap that you an everyone else gets.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Omg!! Such a feel-good story!!

This place has become a joke

barnyard

KTM rider
to squeeze every last ounce of productivity out of us.
I would be fine if it were used to get me home earlier in the day. Quit using every bump in tech to add another 10-20 stops to my planned day.

Also, I have been working feeders for a couple of weeks and am going back to package next week. If my center did the upgrade, that would explain the overall crabbiness I ran into when I was coming in to start work.

Things were not all awesomeness in feeders. I was dispatched with the wrong trailer once, found out after my set was built. That was nice. Could not find 1 of my trailers last night. When I did find it, it was tucked into a spot where I could not build my set. So I snapped onto it and moved it to where it should have been, added a dolly and built my set. It adds up when the normal schedule is very close to 13 hours.