Diad cradle

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I was told by a supervisor that if we do not utilize the cradle we would be written up. Needless to say I have three cup holders now.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I was just surprised seeing as how the dispatch at my center is horrible and they know this. He sets that route up to generate 90 miles out of 150 stops and the map nav will have you drive pass stops. With area knowledge you could do that said route in 67-70 miles.

They seem so concerned about over time yet its ok to drive around all night with a methodically planned poor dispatch.

SafetyFirst

Just work as directed. If the Orion setup is as bad as you say it is you'll either make a lot of money or they'll tell direct you not to follow it.

That's what happened to me, 2 days and I was told i am being directed not to follow the Orion. Fine by me ... Still expect me to use the cradle though so I put it in there every stop.

It's not your job to fix their problems and even if you try, they won't listen to you anyway.

GenericUsername

Just work as directed. If the Orion setup is as bad as you say it is you'll either make a lot of money or they'll tell direct you not to follow it.

That's what happened to me, 2 days and I was told i am being directed not to follow the Orion. Fine by me ... Still expect me to use the cradle though so I put it in there every stop.

It's not your job to fix their problems and even if you try, they won't listen to you anyway.

False. They'll listen. In the map feedback (escape, 6 (messages), then 7 (map feedback) you can relay them information.) They have a certain time frame they are required to correct the issues in. They may not listen to you in person because 50 other drivers are telling them stuff, but they'll at least listen to that.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Our local already said they can't discipline us for cradle use. Unless the supervisor is on car and records every time you don't use it then they can't issue discipline based upon technology.

Indecisi0n

Our local already said they can't discipline us for cradle use. Unless the supervisor is on car and records every time you don't use it then they can't issue discipline based upon technology.
If you don't use it you're an idiot. It takes longer who cares being paid !

542thruNthru

Interesting.

That's a strong stance. I like it just curious how well it would hold up. Especially since they can discipline for technology.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I was talked to this morning for not specifically selecting my stops before putting the board in the cradle. I wasn’t following Orion for a few stops so it was just routing me to what was supposed to be my first stop. I guess you don’t get credit for Orion compliance if the stop isn’t selected that you’re going to next?