Diad Holder Thing

born2Bwild

It’s all useless when it come to saving time when you can’t find the package or get to it. Maybe the next step is to load the truck according to Orion

rod

Retired 22 years
My loaders I've had recently can't follow the hins on the label, god forbid you give them a chart. You might as well just put everything behind the car and pay me an extra 40 minutes to load it at that point...
That what we used to do before some clown invented pre-load. It's not a cure all though. I was known to even misload stuff in my own truck. That was back in my drinking days.

rod

Retired 22 years
Drivers loaded their own trucks??
You bet---did that for probably the first 5 or 6 years of my career--maybe longer. We also only had a Center Manager and NO supervisors. The driver with the most seniority (usually) was known as the "Lead Driver" and was responsible for making sure all packages were loaded in the morning and the building was locked up because the center manager only visited us two days a week. Lead Driver got 10 cents more an hour.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
You bet---did that for probably the first 5 or 6 years of my career--maybe longer. We also only had a Center Manager and NO supervisors. The driver with the most seniority (usually) was known as the "Lead Driver" and was responsible for making sure all packages were loaded in the morning and the building was locked up because the center manager only visited us two days a week. Lead Driver got 10 cents more an hour.
Who kept the wheels on the buggies oiled and the horses fed?

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
How long ago was this....i wana load my own truck

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Orion
It is a lot like pocket dispatching....digging through your truck for random stops

Useless
and
inefficient
That was one of the first things they said when Orion came to town... that it was going to put a stop to pocket dispatching and pm dispatching.....lol yeah riggghhhtt!!!