Diad Holder Thing

sudhop

Any other centers have this?
We have it here in Charlottesville it works very well, you must keep it in the holder a lot because it will kill the batteries in about 6 hours to save it self it will go into safe mode turn off navigation and the battery will last another hour we had them installed last November and I went through peak with no failures. It is really helpful when running a nda stop off of another driver

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Does it stick out in the work area? I will snap off the plastic with my hip. Getting out of the back. Looks like the old slot is still there still. Does it pivot to different angles?

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
You know it’s only so that they can give you area you have no knowledge of and throw cover drivers out blind....

Trying to dumb our job down as much as possible. Ups will come after pay cuts eventually. This is the start. Now you take the hardest part of our job and make it so easy my ten year old could do it. I played around with one Saturday and I do not like it. Very distracting.

UrFellowUpser

Yea we just need to keep it like it always been by just doing the route and overtime it will click and you will just know it through trial and errors

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
It makes an excellent drink holder
image.jpg

OutBlind

In our center they are removing the old daid holders when they install these. I end up just tossing the daid on the dash now since it takes a bit longer to pull it from the charger.

JL 0513

In our center they are removing the old daid holders when they install these. I end up just tossing the daid on the dash now since it takes a bit longer to pull it from the charger.

In my center they are forcing us to dock it all the time. This generates another metric they're after.

JL 0513

Has anyone been able to charge their phone with the USB. I can't get my iPhone to charge.

Just tried it and it's useless. While it will charge your phone, it's only when the truck is running and it's a low voltage USB. It also sends an error message to the DIAD about an unrecognized USB drive and screws up the screen.

Sucks, was hoping to not have to keep a portable battery charger with me. I stream radio all day which is why I need charging.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Just tried it and it's useless. While it will charge your phone, it's only when the truck is running and it's a low voltage USB. It also sends an error message to the DIAD about an unrecognized USB drive and screws up the screen.

Sucks, was hoping to not have to keep a portable battery charger with me. I stream radio all day which is why I need charging.
It sends an error message when I use it to charge my iPhone but it still charges it. And it charges my bluetooth speaker without an error message. It kept my speaker going all day.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lol.... please tell us all you are joking even though I know you are totally serious with that comment....

undies

Yikes, got another call today to go feeder...if I didn’t have my newborn I’d be all over it. This is the kind of junk that will mess me and my downtown route up all day!

JL 0513

It sends an error message when I use it to charge my iPhone but it still charges it. And it charges my bluetooth speaker without an error message. It kept my speaker going all day.

Thanks for the heads up. I plugged my speaker in and no error message. Must just be computerized devices that asks to be identified.