Diad Holder Thing

Rack em

Made the Podium
We have them but never hear anything about having to actually use the thing. If they try and force us then the bottom of the diads will probably need replacing fast. "It wouldn't go int he slot so I had to force it in and the bottom broke"

JL 0513

It's just going to be a forced metric that comes and goes like Orion compliance. None of these metrics are forced 52 weeks a year, but just rotate monthly or quarterly. They pushed it hard in my center after installing them for the first few weeks and haven't heard about them since.

GenericUsername

You're supposed to put the diad in the cradle. It's really not a big deal at all. If you don't want the map to activate, just press the function key to keep it from turning on. Hell, before the cradle, you were supposed to put the diad inside of the holder on the dash anyway. There's seriously no big deal about it at all. After enough times it becomes second nature to just uncradle it by pushing the back and grabbing with one hand in a single fluid motion.

You all are seriously underestimating it. You don't need the map? Not a big deal. But it'll tell you the HIN & amount of packages you have at each stop. That alone saves you from pulling your board out and having to look at it at each stop.

Rack em

Made the Podium
You're supposed to put the diad in the cradle. It's really not a big deal at all. If you don't want the map to activate, just press the function key to keep it from turning on. Hell, before the cradle, you were supposed to put the diad inside of the holder on the dash anyway. There's seriously no big deal about it at all. After enough times it becomes second nature to just uncradle it by pushing the back and grabbing with one hand in a single fluid motion.

You all are seriously underestimating it. You don't need the map? Not a big deal. But it'll tell you the HIN & amount of packages you have at each stop. That alone saves you from pulling your board out and having to look at it at each stop.
GO BACK TO YOUR OFFICE SUPERVISOR!

Jk :)

Whither

Scofflaw
If forced, I figured that I would bend it enough so that there is minimal resistance when pulling it out. I am not risking carpal tunnel to satisfy a pencil pusher.

Already feeling the wear and tear of setting and releasing the hand brake, pulling in/pushing out the mirror bracket (I'll be lax about this once I qualify), and even turning on the flashers. Oddly enough, I feel the last movement in my left shoulder every single time.

barnyard

KTM rider
Already feeling the wear and tear of setting and releasing the hand brake, pulling in/pushing out the mirror bracket (I'll be lax about this once I qualify), and even turning on the flashers. Oddly enough, I feel the last movement in my left shoulder every single time.

Start stretching, doing yoga and working on your core strength. There are some things that we ought not be doing, as they are a recipe for an injury. Pulling in the mirror, setting the parking brake and using the shifter are all end range motions. If you are not doing those things using the correct posture and correct muscles, you are heading towards a repetitive motion injury.

Whither

Scofflaw
Start stretching, doing yoga and working on your core strength. There are some things that we ought not be doing, as they are a recipe for an injury. Pulling in the mirror, setting the parking brake and using the shifter are all end range motions. If you are not doing those things using the correct posture and correct muscles, you are heading towards a repetitive motion injury.

I have to spend at least a minute each morning fussing with my seat position because the car washers always change it ha.

JL 0513

That's the best feature hands down.

I think the main mistake they made with the program was how small they made the address # on the screen. It's what I always need to refer back to and you kind of have to lean in or squint to see it. I know the method is to remember the address ahead of time but I still forget because of so many other things filling my thoughts.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Only a handful of them have been installed here.I always keep my Diad in my pouch but every time I have put it in the slot I get off of the truck and forget it.I always have to walk back and grab it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don’t get why everyone is fighting this. This is literally me every day now.

My brain is on coast mode. I just do what the diad tells me. It’s so easy.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If forced, I figured that I would bend it enough so that there is minimal resistance when pulling it out. I am not risking carpal tunnel to satisfy a pencil pusher.
After a while you automatically push the top part before lifting the diad. Slight learning curve there.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I don’t mind the diad cradle on rural routes (when they work) , my only complaint is the full address gets cut off by the customers name...kinda defeats the purpose.