Diad V on monday! what to expect

DiadDude

permits alternate entry of function keys by utilizing the keypad instead of touchscreen

It's interesting that this is the first thing that everyone says that key is used for. It's actually meant to let you type . / - using the 7 8 9 keys.

It's true that it is also useful to do the function keys, but that was not the original intent. If it is being used that much as a touch screen substitute, that's useful info.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I'm afraid a virtual warning letter will pop up when Diad V thinks I did something wrong.

Screen wont clear til you sign your name !!! :2scared:

iowa boy

I'm afraid a virtual warning letter will pop up when Diad V thinks I did something wrong.

Screen wont clear til you sign your name !!! :2scared:

I would just request my steward to be present before I acknowledged the warning letter on the diad. And if you refused to sign it, what would they do then, take you off road for a day?:sleeping2:

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Is it durable?

I've dropped a DIAD III from a moving truck; with the rubber edges, it bounced around and was ok.
I've had IVs hit up against packages while on my hip in the back of the truck and reboot. We get the V in May (supposedly). It MUST be durable!