DIAD

RolloTony Brown Town

The tag was not printed in the morning. And usually would say C for a call tag so I assumed it was a missing package because it happens all the time.

Check the details if you can’t find a package next time. Sometimes those extra details make all the difference. New guys make mistakes. Learn from it and keep it moving. You’ll be fine.

RolloTony Brown Town

Doubt it, you would of been gone. See how life is like when you dont have your 'privileges'

We as supervisors should be helping the new driver and encouraging them. New people make mistakes. Period. 20+ years drivers make mistakes. :censored2: happens.

Now this thread is off the rails and you’re arguing with these guys. C’mon bruh... don’t be THAT supervisor.

UPSjedi41

Thanks but why would a call tag have an electronic signature? I thought it was a missing package so I sheeted “not found”.
Is this gonna bite me while I’m trying to qualify?
This happened early on in my career. If you are ever missing a package, always click ‘details’ and see if it’s a call tag or anything else to help you identify it

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Just be honest come clean and next time call if you have questions that's how we learn what E or C or V means next to packages. For @BestSupEver you are just a office monkey plain and simple, couldn't hack it as a driver now you are pushing a desk your not tuff and your wife hates you the end of the story.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
We as supervisors should be helping the new driver and encouraging them. New people make mistakes. Period. 20+ years drivers make mistakes. :censored2: happens.

Now this thread is off the rails and you’re arguing with these guys. C’mon bruh... don’t be THAT supervisor.

Doubt you're in delivery. If you are then your bonuses must suck. Period.