DIAD

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Just be honest come clean and next time call if you have questions that's how we learn what E or C or V means next to packages. For @BestSupEver you are just a office monkey plain and simple, couldn't hack it as a driver now you are pushing a desk your not tuff and your wife hates you the end of the story.

Driving is a joke. When I was a full time driver, I was bored out of my mind. Talk to me in 30 years when I'll still have my limbs and still in great body condition while you're going to the doctors for your knees back and shoulders every week.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Driving is a joke. When I was a full time driver, I was bored out of my mind. Talk to me in 30 years when I'll still have my limbs and still in great body condition while you're going to the doctors for your knees back and shoulders every week.
Being a sup is a joke, you talk about being bored out of your mind sitting at a desk doing nothing productive. Your body will not be in great condition as your shoving your face with big mac's and sitting on your spinning chair all day wondering why your wife left you for some handsome driver like myself. Dont worry your new truck will look nice while I'm driving fat ass.

turq

Omg...

I was in package. Who even calls it delivery...

Our ‘bonuses’ are a percentage of a percentage. If you are a ft sup you’d know how mip works. So you got 120% of 17% of your salary just like me and every other ft sup got.

I really doubt this guy is a FT Sup. It's not the first time he's used the term "delivery". I said the same thing about a week ago, what Sup talks like that? And he was a FT driver? Yeah I'm not buying it.

RolloTony Brown Town

I really doubt this guy is a FT Sup. It's not the first time he's used the term "delivery". I said the same thing about a week ago, what Sup talks like that? And he was a FT driver? Yeah I'm not buying it.

I remember you posting that and I was thinking the same thing.

He’s trolling

or he spent a season as a casual and took the on road job and thinks he’s figured it all out.

This thread is about a new driver who made a mistake. Newbie? Learn from your mistake. Everyone who’s worked as a driver at ups has made a mistake. Learn from the mistakes you make and do your best. You’ll be ok. Especially if you tell your sup about the mistake you made with the call tag.

Mo19072

He’s trolling

or he spent a season as a casual and took the on road job and thinks he’s figured it all out.

This thread is about a new driver who made a mistake. Newbie? Learn from your mistake. Everyone who’s worked as a driver at ups has made a mistake. Learn from the mistakes you make and do your best. You’ll be ok. Especially if you tell your sup about the mistake you made with the call tag.
Best advice so far thanks

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Omg...

I was in package. Who even calls it delivery...

Our ‘bonuses’ are a percentage of a percentage. If you are a ft sup you’d know how mip works. So you got 120% of 17% of your salary just like me and every other ft sup got.

I call it delivery just like everyone else in my building. Everyone in management knows you either get moved for 2 reasons. Either you get promoted or you can't cut it. Sounds like you were moved down so any comment you say is not valid. Especially since you're not in "package" anymore lmao.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Being a sup is a joke, you talk about being bored out of your mind sitting at a desk doing nothing productive. Your body will not be in great condition as your shoving your face with big mac's and sitting on your spinning chair all day wondering why your wife left you for some handsome driver like myself. Dont worry your new truck will look nice while I'm driving fat ass.
I hear more about marriage problems from drivers instead in management. I have the perk to be at home with mines while still being able to work via my tablet. Please, try harder. And I haven't ate McDonald's in years. KETO life bro

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I hear more about marriage problems from drivers instead in management. I have the perk to be at home with mines while still being able to work via my tablet. Please, try harder. And I haven't ate McDonald's in years. KETO life bro
Another meathead sup that thinks he knows everything, yeah you will be divorced but dont worry you can hang out with your tablet and think your the :censored2:.

turq

He’s trolling

Exactly. Of all the times I have screwed up over the past twenty plus years, i've always owned up to it. And not once did i get in any real trouble for making a mistake. We're all in this together. I've had some really great Sup's over the years, some I still stay in contact with. Only once did I have a real full of himself :censored2: like this guy. Thankfully he didn't last long in my building..

RolloTony Brown Town

I call it delivery just like everyone else in my building. Everyone in management knows you either get moved for 2 reasons. Either you get promoted or you can't cut it. Sounds like you were moved down so any comment you say is not valid. Especially since you're not in "package" anymore lmao.

Sigh...

I pursued an opportunity in feeders. I got my cdl and they offered me the job. Drivers are more laid back, management is more laid back, less numbers to chase, I now will always have my CDL and I gain experience everyday I go on road. It’s the best. Thanks for bringing it up, jive turkey.

The only building that calls it delivery. He thinks bonuses aren’t uniform for management. Hmmm :Shrug: Trolls be trolling...

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Let me explain it so you uneducated union workers will understand since you don't have common sense. There's a time window when your OMS prints out call tags and puts them in your slots/folders. After that time window, new call tags can show up in the system. Your OMS has a lot of other stuff to do than to worry about printing out call tags that's missing in the morning anyway. Stop being lazy.

You're full of :censored2: dude.
Call tags do not generate throughout the day.
Stop lying

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Sigh...

I pursued an opportunity in feeders. I got my cdl and they offered me the job. Drivers are more laid back, management is more laid back, less numbers to chase, I now will always have my CDL and I gain experience everyday I go on road. It’s the best. Thanks for bringing it up, jive turkey.

The only building that calls it delivery. He thinks bonuses aren’t uniform for management. Hmmm :Shrug: Trolls be trolling...
Too bad the advancement in feeders is slim to non. Enjoy being on road forever and never moving up while I'll make manager in less than 5 years. Also, enjoy that extra weight you're going to put on.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Too bad the advancement in feeders is slim to non. Enjoy being on road forever and never moving up while I'll make manager in less than 5 years. Also, enjoy that extra weight you're going to put on.

With those lofty goals you better invest in some new knee pads and a box of chapsticks

You’re gonna need them