DIAD

RolloTony Brown Town

Too bad the advancement in feeders is slim to non. Enjoy being on road forever and never moving up while I'll make manager in less than 5 years. Also, enjoy that extra weight you're going to put on.

Lol you barely know about “delivery” and now you’re gonna tell me about opportunities in feeders... Stick to what you “know.”

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Lol you barely know about “delivery” and now you’re gonna tell me about opportunities in feeders... Stick to what you “know.”

I know plenty about feeders. Kutos to you that you took the easy way out. Couldn't handle the big boy job in delivery. Not all of us have the balls to handle package car drivers and the will to make numbers. And don't pretend that I'm lying about opportunities in feeders.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
A lot of sups/managers have been walked out of my building for trying to make the numbers. Got a couple on the hot seat right now, including the division manager.

RolloTony Brown Town

I know plenty about feeders. Kutos to you that you took the easy way out. Couldn't handle the big boy job in delivery. Not all of us have the balls to handle package car drivers and the will to make numbers. And don't pretend that I'm lying about opportunities in feeders.

There are less feeder manager jobs. There’s also less feeder on road jobs.

Just quit while you’re ahead bruh. You sound like a joke of a sup and person. Happy trolling.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Why didn't you call your supervisor? Stop making decisions on stuff you're unsure about. Did you even attempt the call tag?

Again, if you're unsure about something, call your supervisor. Your call tags won't be printed 100% every day. You need to still attempt it as it's considered a 'package'. That's like bringing a package back to the center that's not sheeted. You better hope they don't say anything to you. After you attempt it, either NR1 if you don't make contact with the customer or if you get the package, get it printed out at your center when you get back and then sheet it up.

This is a great way to not qualify. This a great way to get a dishonesty discharge.

Let me explain it so you uneducated union workers will understand since you don't have common sense. There's a time window when your OMS prints out call tags and puts them in your slots/folders. After that time window, new call tags can show up in the system. Your OMS has a lot of other stuff to do than to worry about printing out call tags that's missing in the morning anyway. Stop being lazy.

I hope you come on here saying you got fired. Thats definitely going to be my fun fact for the day.

No idea what your center is doing. Never have done that. Everything gets delivered here.

Last guy who tried to harm me had to pay a ambulance bill for picking him up in the management parking lot. You can 'try' whatever you want.

One of the biggest centers in the cheesepeak district. Try again.

Doubt it, you would of been gone. See how life is like when you dont have your 'privileges'

'fixed, goodnight lmao

Doubt you're in delivery. If you are then your bonuses must suck. Period.

Driving is a joke. When I was a full time driver, I was bored out of my mind. Talk to me in 30 years when I'll still have my limbs and still in great body condition while you're going to the doctors for your knees back and shoulders every week.

I call it delivery just like everyone else in my building. Everyone in management knows you either get moved for 2 reasons. Either you get promoted or you can't cut it. Sounds like you were moved down so any comment you say is not valid. Especially since you're not in "package" anymore lmao.

I hear more about marriage problems from drivers instead in management. I have the perk to be at home with mines while still being able to work via my tablet. Please, try harder. And I haven't ate McDonald's in years. KETO life bro

Did I say throughout the day? Try harder.

Too bad the advancement in feeders is slim to non. Enjoy being on road forever and never moving up while I'll make manager in less than 5 years. Also, enjoy that extra weight you're going to put on.

You just proved my point. Thx - mgmt

These are examples of why UPS is going broke.
Also these see examples of Inept Management.
Everything you said is a lie.
You don't even work for UPS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Driving is a joke. When I was a full time driver, I was bored out of my mind. Talk to me in 30 years when I'll still have my limbs and still in great body condition while you're going to the doctors for your knees back and shoulders every week.
When you were driving, you were probably babied the whole time. You should have been teaching yourself more routes, turning in more sales leads, and offering to help everyday.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Let me explain it so you uneducated union workers will understand since you don't have common sense. There's a time window when your OMS prints out call tags and puts them in your slots/folders. After that time window, new call tags can show up in the system. Your OMS has a lot of other stuff to do than to worry about printing out call tags that's missing in the morning anyway. Stop being lazy.
Does this lazy OMS realize how fun it is searching for something that isn't there? Do you also not inform drivers of packages held back or damaged yet still in EDD. Fun searching for them too.

spaghetti boy

Talk to me in 30 years when you’re obese with a myriad of health problems from poor eating choices and lack of physical activity