Did Mueller have whitey Bulger killed

cachmeifucan

In 1982 he worked as a assistant united states attorney for the district of Massachusetts. That means he had knowledge of the criminal world. So someone had to give permission not to prosecute whitey because he was a informant on the Italian mob.

cachmeifucan

What is the charge. Oh wait after 2 years still no charges. He will be vindicated in his reelection. And when he is on the ticket more swamp creatures will retire. Keeping America great

bbsam

Staff member
What is the charge. Oh wait after 2 years still no charges. He will be vindicated in his reelection. And when he is on the ticket more swamp creatures will retire. Keeping America great
Look. Do you think I’m making it up?

“Trump claims vindication” when googled brings up all kinds of results. It’s literally his own words!

Box Ox

In 1982 he worked as a assistant united states attorney for the district of Massachusetts. That means he had knowledge of the criminal world. So someone had to give permission not to prosecute whitey because he was a informant on the Italian mob.

Give me a :censored2:ing break. He had nothing to do with Bulger. LOL.

newfie

And it was the second hit at that prison in weeks. Have you seen movie the departed with Jack Nicholas and Matt Damon

yes and that was a hell of a welcome party.

4 thugs that were tipped off and knew he was coming waiting for him. no guards around to hear the beating and killing that took place.
Sounds like the whitey bulger story has an epilogue and I'll take all angles as long as it entertains me

you still have a lot of dots to connect but i'll let the story play out.

Last edited:

newfie

there is a bit of a political evolution . repubs fractoring to the right. libs to the left . rino's to the left or leaving the game.

regular order is in complete dissaray aint it lovely

newfie

Look. Do you think I’m making it up?

“Trump claims vindication” when googled brings up all kinds of results. It’s literally his own words!

you libs keep trying to take trumpisms and turn them literal. Is been your downfall for three years now

bbsam

Staff member
you libs keep trying to take trumpisms and turn them literal. Is been your downfall for three years now
So when he claims he’s been vindicated, it’s just words falling out of his mouth? Kinda like “Mexico will pay for it!”?

floridays

So when he claims he’s been vindicated, it’s just words falling out of his mouth? Kinda like “Mexico will pay for it!”?
I'd say it is more akin to,
Period.

I wish Trump would say, pertaining to Mueller, the Democrats and never Trumpers a like thought as this:

Bring it on