Did Mueller have whitey Bulger killed

cachmeifucan

Who said white people. Whoa he asked what jobs they taking. They drive wages down. They are stepping stone jobs. Not to mention the billions they sent to Mexico. Mexican people have a beautiful culture. Very religious

cachmeifucan

I thought a sanctuary city was supposed to help them report crime. Now 7 more people arrested in connection with helping him flee back to Mexico. Wow wait until it negatively effects you or your family. The wall just got 5 feet higher

cachmeifucan

Kinds that high school kids take. Kinds that people with no defined skill set take. The kind that an American may need to make ends meet, or get through a crisis. I started picking produce at 11, by choice, there was one certain item I wanted.
Who made you king to decide which type of job should be available to an American?
I tried to get a bus boy job at 14 but the illegals from 3 towns over rode there bikes to my town to take them. They didn't hire me because I was white. Or was it because I wasn't Mexican.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I tried to get a bus boy job at 14 but the illegals from 3 towns over rode there bikes to my town to take them. They didn't hire me because I was white. Or was it because I wasn't Mexican.
Rode their bikes from three towns away and did the same work for less money.... sounds like they wanted it more than you.

Pick yourself up from your bootstraps and try to be as determined as they were, maybe you'll succeed.

Gotta love free markets!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Once we build the wall it will save our country billions. And after nafta got ripped up he negotiated a better deal for us which saves us billions. Once he cuts aid to central America can we use that money. 82 $ per vote will pay for wall. And obozo said you could keep your doctor. Housing illegal aliens cost us, all there health care needs cost us billions, they drive wages down for Americans taking our wealth, the backlog of immigration cases cost billions. Just build the wall. All the fentanyl killing our kids cost us more. All the drugs brought here cost billions. Some people will never get it.

Who’s gonna work the feed lots and slaughter houses

Maybe we can bus some of the welfare recipients out

newfie

White people are really scrambling for that stuff, eh? Any numbers? Any of them do agricultural work out in the fields?

the argument that we need illegal immigrants escaping sitty conditions so we can victimize them with :censored2:ty jobs and :censored2:ty conditions. one of my favorites.

floridays

Or maybe the owner knew he could get three of them busing for the cost of one of you. Again, don't get caught up on color or nationality. It is all about status, legal or illegal.

bbsam

Staff member
I thought a sanctuary city was supposed to help them report crime. Now 7 more people arrested in connection with helping him flee back to Mexico. Wow wait until it negatively effects you or your family. The wall just got 5 feet higher
What wall?

floridays

Bad things happen to good people.
Welcome to reality.
This is the mentality of the left. I'd love to be your bad thing drivel.
Take into consideration the whole correspondence, and you end up with the post I am responding to
And my response to drivel, the good person is
See ya later Mother Farina, you saint of bad morning cereal,

vantexan

Bad things happen to good people.
Welcome to reality.
Seems it happens over and over. Doesn't matter if our citizens commit crime too. If law enforcement hands weren't tied by sanctuary laws the guy who killed that cop wouldn't be in the country. He would've been turned over to ICE for deportation. And literally thousands of people would be alive tonight, or not raped, or not brutalized if we had put up a substantial wall a long time ago. Why are criminals being protected?

bbsam

Staff member
Seems it happens over and over. Doesn't matter if our citizens commit crime too. If law enforcement hands weren't tied by sanctuary laws the guy who killed that cop wouldn't be in the country. He would've been turned over to ICE for deportation. And literally thousands of people would be alive tonight, or not raped, or not brutalized if we had put up a substantial wall a long time ago. Why are criminals being protected?
Jurisdiction.