Did Mueller have whitey Bulger killed

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Good enough for me, he can share a cell with the obamas, the Clintons, Margaret Sangers exhumed corpse, comey, Rosenstein, Ginsburg, Lynch, Pelosi, Sanders, Harris, Beto, Schumer, Mendes, basically all of them.

Why has no one just built a prison designed specifically for the politicians we think are corrupt? We can start rounding them up and shipping them off to labor camps, building that :censored2:ing stupid wall.

Lmao

This guys got it figured out

cachmeifucan

Once we build the wall it will save our country billions. And after nafta got ripped up he negotiated a better deal for us which saves us billions. Once he cuts aid to central America can we use that money. 82 $ per vote will pay for wall. And obozo said you could keep your doctor. Housing illegal aliens cost us, all there health care needs cost us billions, they drive wages down for Americans taking our wealth, the backlog of immigration cases cost billions. Just build the wall. All the fentanyl killing our kids cost us more. All the drugs brought here cost billions. Some people will never get it.

bbsam

Staff member
Once we build the wall it will save our country billions. And after nafta got ripped up he negotiated a better deal for us which saves us billions. Once he cuts aid to central America can we use that money. 82 $ per vote will pay for wall. And obozo said you could keep your doctor. Housing illegal aliens cost us, all there health care needs cost us billions, they drive wages down for Americans taking our wealth, the backlog of immigration cases cost billions. Just build the wall. All the fentanyl killing our kids cost us more. All the drugs brought here cost billions. Some people will never get it.
Do you swallow every Trumpism whole?

cachmeifucan

It feels so darn good to be a American right now. My 6 year old son loves trump and said boo hillary. We would be in public and Hillary would come on tv and he would say boo hillary and I just give him a high 5. He needs another term to get the fake republicans out and get his agenda passed. The Democrats have been using the African American vote for decades. Are you worried about the illegals that are not even here yet. Why don't you want a wall. Supreme Court appointments he should have 2 maybe 3 or 4 more. God is great

cachmeifucan

If you are African American you should like trump or give him a chance. These illegal aliens take jobs from black and white and brown Americans. They now out populate most everyone. Do you think they not racist. Democrats would rather we abort our babies and bring in cheap labor. I thought you were woke. They spend more on teaching there kids English and building school in Hispanic neighborhood and closing them down in ours.

floridays

What kinds of jobs are they taking?
Kinds that high school kids take. Kinds that people with no defined skill set take. The kind that an American may need to make ends meet, or get through a crisis. I started picking produce at 11, by choice, there was one certain item I wanted.
Who made you king to decide which type of job should be available to an American?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I like how you don't let facts get in the way of your hard on for Trump. Good for you.

bbsam

Staff member
If you are African American you should like trump or give him a chance. These illegal aliens take jobs from black and white and brown Americans. They now out populate most everyone. Do you think they not racist. Democrats would rather we abort our babies and bring in cheap labor. I thought you were woke. They spend more on teaching there kids English and building school in Hispanic neighborhood and closing them down in ours.
They need to spend more on teaching you the English language.

Box Ox

Housekeeping, every factory jobs, bus boy, landscape, cooks, valets,car wash, box truck drivers, labor, construction, roofing, I could go on

White people are really scrambling for that stuff, eh? Any numbers? Any of them do agricultural work out in the fields?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
White people are really scrambling for that stuff, eh? Any numbers? Any of them do agricultural work out in the fields?
No but Republicans want to move to a merit based immigration system so that immigrants are all highly qualified for the good paying jobs and we can get American citizens back into the crappy jobs.