Did Mueller have whitey Bulger killed

vantexan

Who’s gonna work the feed lots and slaughter houses

Maybe we can bus some of the welfare recipients out
When I lived in the Texas panhandle the Swift packing plant in Plainview, TX was raided by ICE and hundreds of illegals were arrested. But Swift had been tipped off about the raid and for several weeks had been advertising jobs to start right after the raid with much higher pay and actual benefits. Americans will work in such places if paid enough. We have millions of illegals because employers want cheap labor and higher profits. And liberals go along because they see future Democrat votes. At the root of all of it is money and power, screwing over the average citizens who have neither.

bbsam

Staff member
When I lived in the Texas panhandle the Swift packing plant in Plainview, TX was raided by ICE and hundreds of illegals were arrested. But Swift had been tipped off about the raid and for several weeks had been advertising jobs to start right after the raid with much higher pay and actual benefits. Americans will work in such places if paid enough. We have millions of illegals because employers want cheap labor and higher profits. And liberals go along because they see future Democrat votes. At the root of all of it is money and power, screwing over the average citizens who have neither.
Your story represents the problem. Why not round up the heads of Swift and give them mandatory 10 year sentences? They know what’s going on and they’re making billions off illegal labor practices. How is that more acceptable than tax evasion, embezzlement or fraud?

vantexan

Your story represents the problem. Why not round up the heads of Swift and give them mandatory 10 year sentences? They know what’s going on and they’re making billions off illegal labor practices. How is that more acceptable than tax evasion, embezzlement or fraud?
No argument here. Those in power get away with all kinds of things.

bbsam

Staff member
The local cops would be happy to call ICE to come collect the illegal immigrant criminals they're holding. There's nothing wrong with cooperation except when pandering legislatures make it illegal.
I don’t know about that. We had a local businessman who was known to be a tax cheat. Law enforcement does nothing because it’s outside their (<—- @cachmeifucan) jurisdiction.

vantexan

I don’t know about that. We had a local businessman who was known to be a tax cheat. Law enforcement does nothing because it’s outside their (<—- @cachmeifucan) jurisdiction.
And yet numerous sheriff's in sanctuary States as well as police chiefs in numerous cities have openly stated they would cooperate with ICE if allowed. Latest being the sheriff of the department who lost it's deputy to that illegal shooting him.

bbsam

Staff member
Is it against the terms of service to say I hope something bad befalls one of your loved ones at the hands of an illegal? I know this post won't make the light of day, you mods better get used to them.
Quit being a smartass for political reasons, bbsam.
And this is why you will never post without moderation here. It’s who you are. You’re hateful without provocation and seem to think it gives you some kind of far right wacko cred.

floridays

And this is why you will never post without moderation here. It’s who you are. You’re hateful without provocation and seem to think it gives you some kind of far right wacko cred.
Out of context young fellow, you are good at that also. I know this won't see the light of day unlike the other.

MAKAVELI

And yet numerous sheriff's in sanctuary States as well as police chiefs in numerous cities have openly stated they would cooperate with ICE if allowed. Latest being the sheriff of the department who lost it's deputy to that illegal shooting him.
And numerous law enforcement agencies have the exact opposite view and opinion.

newfie

while the rest of us are blessed to be showered with the love you show with every post BB