Did Mueller have whitey Bulger killed

cachmeifucan

A direct link would help your argument.
Just Google whitey Bulger and before you can spell bo. Bob Mueller name pops up many articles to read it's a fact that he was in contact during his criminal days the conspiracy is if he had anything to do with his murder

bbsam

Staff member
A man was murdered hours after he was moved to a new prison. So when someone is convicted they send the person to be evaluated to find out what prison they will be in he was sentenced and evaluated and sent to the prison then for no reason he was moved to another prison he actually thought he was being taken to a hospital for care. Believe me he had a story to tell and it would bring Bob Mueller credibility to 0 therfore he had to be eliminated he was a high profile inmate that many people would believe.
...and therefore Trump is VINDICATED!!!!

El Correcto

god is dead
Good enough for me, he can share a cell with the obamas, the Clintons, Margaret Sangers exhumed corpse, comey, Rosenstein, Ginsburg, Lynch, Pelosi, Sanders, Harris, Beto, Schumer, Mendes, basically all of them.

Why has no one just built a prison designed specifically for the politicians we think are corrupt? We can start rounding them up and shipping them off to labor camps, building that :censored2:ing stupid wall.

Box Ox

Good enough for me, he can share a cell with the obamas, the Clintons, Margaret Sangers exhumed corpse, comey, Rosenstein, Ginsburg, Lynch, Pelosi, Sanders, Harris, Beto, Schumer, Mendes, basically all of them.

Why has no one just built a prison designed specifically for the politicians we think are corrupt? We can start rounding them up and shipping them off to labor camps, building that :censored2:ing stupid wall.

Damn right! I will not be satisfied until as many Democrats are indicted as those in Trump’s immediate orbit have been!

FAKE NEWWWWWS! MAGA! HILLARYYYYYYYIIIEEEEE1112!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Kind of funny the guy that could implicate Bob Mueller to crimes by letting the winter hill gang commit murder. And he was one of the fbi agents assigned to that I'm sure the old east coast guys could enlighten us. But why would he need to be moved to another prison. He was already evaluated and sent to prison. Is it because he was talking to reporters and was trying to write a book and good ol Bob was going to be exposed for the criminal he is. Funny thing is another prisoner was also killed in that prison months before whitey got the axe. Or maybe he got moved so the government hit man could get closer. After he was convicted he had no reason to keep quiet he was ready to spill the beans.
Do they let you vote?