Did not sign seasonal paperwork

some1else

Banned
Piedmont are you in 639? We used to have the dont sign anything rule also but apparently some abritator decided that it was unreasonable so now we have to sign things as instructed.

My opinion is that is what art 6 is about and siging a bunch of extracontractual agreements is aweful but that is what the u ion told us to do so there it is

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Piedmont are you in 639? We used to have the dont sign anything rule also but apparently some abritator decided that it was unreasonable so now we have to sign things as instructed.

My opinion is that is what art 6 is about and siging a bunch of extracontractual agreements is aweful but that is what the u ion told us to do so there it is

Sign it, don't sign it----doesn't matter----you will still be expected to comply with the directive contained therein.

Why do you think more of our training is now done on the DIAD?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Sign it, don't sign it----doesn't matter----you will still be expected to comply with the directive contained therein.

Why do you think more of our training is now done on the DIAD?

I don't generally sign the forms. I just take it with me and don't hand it back in. Don't hear a peep out of them. I actually believe they go to their office after and just toss them in the garbage. Diad training ----I complete that in 10 seconds. Just hit enter till it beeps. Heck, I can only improve the next time. Some days I actually get them all right. Wish the lottery was that easy

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Not in 639 but I'm in the Atlantic Area.