Did you know...

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Cleveland to Boston is impressive. I wouldnt even try that many L.A. to Boston.
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia had an episode about it with him in it. The Gang beats Boggs.
08C8C335-F1AD-453B-B098-736570E93E70.gif

Hot Carl

For your convenience, we left your package at ◼️
I have dozens that look like that this time of year. I think my story if they call me into the office over it is that I don’t know how to turn the flash on. I’m sorry, I thought this was UPS, not Olan :censored2:ing Mills.

21Savage

I just stop complete it with the 🟩 for the picture. Screw it.
Literally never had an image capture failure mesaage. And don't get the green sqaure reference either.

Only time I don't take the picture is if I accidentally forget my diad in the truck . Then I'll either just not take the picture or take the picture from the truck.

JustDeliverIt

Literally never had an image capture failure mesaage. And don't get the green sqaure reference either.

Only time I don't take the picture is if I accidentally forget my diad in the truck . Then I'll either just not take the picture or take the picture from the truck.

When you take a picture with this board I’ll occasionally get a message that say image capture fail. You can back out to the picture screen to retake and hope it works.

Or you can hit stop complete and on that final page where the image would normally be is a 🟩 . I leave the square and move on.

First time I got it, backed out and retook the picture. Image capture fail again. Restarted the board and it worked. Not going through that all again when it will allow a stop complete and usually works fine after that.