Did you know...

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Ask the IE tranny that posts here
IMG_4767.jpeg

21Savage

When you take a picture with this board I’ll occasionally get a message that say image capture fail. You can back out to the picture screen to retake and hope it works.

Or you can hit stop complete and on that final page where the image would normally be is a 🟩 . I leave the square and move on.

First time I got it, backed out and retook the picture. Image capture fail again. Restarted the board and it worked. Not going through that all again when it will allow a stop complete and usually works fine after that.
Weird. I've never seen that ever. Never heard anyone here mention it either. Wonder if that's a regional problem in some way.

JustDeliverIt

Weird. I've never seen that ever. Never heard anyone here mention it either. Wonder if that's a regional problem in some way.

Yeah, not sure. I've used different boards at my center and it doesn't matter, just randomly occurs. I do notice that it usually happens later in the shift (4pm on) and once it happens it tends to happen easier. I usually end up restarting the board when it's convenient and typically goes away. Just not going to bother restarting in a tight neighborhood for something as stupid as this.

21Savage

Yeah, not sure. I've used different boards at my center and it doesn't matter, just randomly occurs. I do notice that it usually happens later in the shift (4pm on) and once it happens it tends to happen easier. I usually end up restarting the board when it's convenient and typically goes away. Just not going to bother restarting in a tight neighborhood for something as stupid as this.
@catstalking

I don't have that issue but he does? What's going on here?

When you take a picture with this board I’ll occasionally get a message that say image capture fail. You can back out to the picture screen to retake and hope it works.

Or you can hit stop complete and on that final page where the image would normally be is a 🟩 . I leave the square and move on.

First time I got it, backed out and retook the picture. Image capture fail again. Restarted the board and it worked. Not going through that all again when it will allow a stop complete and usually works fine after that.
I usually restart my DIAD every couple of hours.

twotwofour

I think I remember from intergrad its 9 seconds to find a package(+7 for any additional package), 11 to stop complete at the door, 11 seconds to start the truck, and 2 minutes to drive to the next stop.

This is the metric they use to build 8 hours worth of work. This is why heavy residential routes are easier to be under, and apartment routes are always 4 hours over even if you run. They know the numbers are bull:censored2:, but this is the system they use for the time being. There is no motive to change it.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I think I remember from intergrad its 9 seconds to find a package(+7 for any additional package), 11 to stop complete at the door, 11 seconds to start the truck, and 2 minutes to drive to the next stop.

This is the metric they use to build 8 hours worth of work. This is why heavy residential routes are easier to be under, and apartment routes are always 4 hours over even if you run. They know the numbers are bull:censored2:, but this is the system they use for the time being. There is no motive to change it.
So 31 seconds for a single package stop from truck off to truck back on and driving?

Lmao.

twotwofour

So 31 seconds for a single package stop from truck off to truck back on and driving?

Lmao.
Yes, this was a year ago, but the numbers are pretty close to how it was explained to me. I asked a ton of questions during Intergrad.
Each stop is broken down into "timings". The closing of the bulk head door after finding the package, hitting stop complete, and engine ignition.