Did you vote on the contract?

Did you vote?

• Total voters

Integrity

Binge Poster
Bunch of ussies We really let the company off the hook on this contract
We had so much leverage and we pee pee it away
Yes, the non-voters changed the needed majority from simple to 2/3.

The responsibility for members to cast a ballot needs to be the war that is taken to the floor.

There is no more important crusade that needs to start.

All members need to, and are responsible to, cast a ballot for every election, contract and any other reason one might need to cast a ballot. It is that simple.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yes, the non-voters changed the needed majority from simple to 2/3.

The responsibility for members to cast a ballot needs to be the war that is taken to the floor.

There is no more important crusade that needs to start.

All members need to, and are responsible to, cast a ballot for every election, contract and any other reason one might need to cast a ballot. It is that simple.
I totally agree. It shouldn’t be a choice to vote from this point forward. If you don’t vote, you don’t get medical benefits or can’t punch in til you do.

jagger john

I would love to hear from the non voters as well.

I know one guy on here said he cast a "strategic non-vote".

My guess is the non voters wanted to vote no, but we're too scared to. Or they don't care at all.
no voters dont even know about this site .drivers should have seperate contract from part timers part timer dont care they dont plan on being brown slave.we voted it down are leaders need to be thrown out 32 years in im no longer paying dues goes in my 401 k now till new leader ship

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
6C8D705C-2EBE-48BC-9742-68FA81243CEC.gif
Bunch of ussies We really let the company off the hook on this contract
We had so much leverage and we pee pee it away

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why?
A non vote counts more than a yes or no vote.

The blame lies with the negotiating leaders. Total sellout contract is completely their responsibility.

Overpaid Union Thug

I didn't vote because it was too difficult and time consuming to enter a pin number in a website and click yes or no.

Annnnnnd also because I was too busy posting pics in the "Vote No" Facebook page of (and bragging about) my beard that I was able to grow because I fraudulently obtained a shaving waiver from a doc in a box.

And also because I was too busy posting pics ("Vote No" page also) of my DIAD summary and bragging about what a badass driver I am

Just kidding.

Yes, I voted.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I didn't vote on the national because it is meaningless watered down voting pool. Also, out of principle. It would be more criminally ignorant to vote yes or no and validate the process. ( as we have seen with the 50% - 2/3 and etc. language in the constitution)

I did vote on the local, however.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I didn't vote on the national because it is meaningless watered down voting pool. Also, out of principle. It would be more criminally ignorant to vote yes or no and validate the process. ( as we have seen with the 50% - 2/3 and etc. language in the constitution)

I did vote on the local, however.
Thank you for your answer.

F

Frankie's Friend

Not true,a non-vote does not count at all.

The only votes that are counted or figured into the type of majority that applies are the ballots cast.
I think you are wrong.

Maybe I am wrong.

What is the posted count for non-votes then?

I have seen no count for non-votes published.

Yes I can add and subtract, very high math aptitude.

You still have not given proof of your statement, yet you accuse me of BS.
SMH