Didn’t qualify what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Quit. You are proof that there are others ways to make wayyyyyy more money.. You are still there lol. I gladly take 40 from rodriguez..i finish everday at 6 with an easy low impact route. His 40 everyday keeps me from working saturdays while you are settling in for a good day of saturday work, im watering my driveway in black socks and slippers and beer in hand waving as you deliver in my neighborhood with my $2900 check closed out(that you can make anywhere easily according to you) Shut up and quit.
Who waters their driveway dewdew

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why didn’t all these tough as nails guys join the military? the government adores people like them to fight their useless never ending foreign wars. Not ask any questions just follow ze orders. Run yourself into the ground. I mean moving boxes seems like a waste of such men of steel

Because ups pay better

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What do they mean by just keep showing up

Exactly what you think it means
Put the browns on and go to work if they have a route and nobody to cover it
You know none of the fatass supes are going to run it
There ya go cold as it gets
I doubt you have the balls for this as you would need somebody to hold your hand

Look the way I see it I showed up each day was always on time. I worked safely. I scratched at least once. Don’t see why I should be DQd unless there’s something I’m not being told

Exactly what you think it means
Put the browns on and go to work if they have a route and nobody to cover it
You know none of the fatass supes are going to run it
There ya go cold as it gets
I doubt you have the balls for this as you would need somebody to hold your hand
Okay will do

Status
Not open for further replies.