Didn’t qualify what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking the teamsters to work for you who pays their salary and not their company masters in China is usually a losing errand hence I've never bothered filing a grievance

Brownwind

why do I feel like youre trying to get me to make a fool of myself
Dude you berated the union and undermine everything we stand for. I’m over looking that and am trying to help. Tomorrow morning when I start my day at 3:30 I literally will not even think about this.

If you want to be a driver show up and drive. Once they use you one day going forward your in. It’s a crap shoot. You have nothing to loose. Why fight it? You are going to quit anyway. My fellow BC members are rooting you on, DONT LET US DOWN…

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I dont know the one that says they can't just make crap numbers up and then dock you for not being able to fly the package car or rollerblade around an apartment?
But they absolutely can. That's why people were telling you to run.

Skipping lunch, and making the package car fly are two very different things. You didn't like the advice, and now you are paying for it.

Either learn something and try again, or move on.

Dude you berated the union and undermine everything we stand for. I’m over looking that and am trying to help. Tomorrow morning when I start my day at 3:30 I literally will not even think about this.

If you want to be a driver show up and drive. Once they use you one day going forward your in. It’s a crap shoot. You have nothing to loose. Why fight it? You are going to quit anyway. My fellow BC members are rooting you on, DONT LET US DOWN…
Tuesday morning I will be there

But they absolutely can. That's why people were telling you to run.

Skipping lunch, and making the package car fly are two very different things. You didn't like the advice, and now you are paying for it.

Either learn something and try again, or move on.
nah they know their numbers are bogus. We know it too

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Asking the teamsters to work for you who pays their salary and not their company masters in China is usually a losing errand hence I've never bothered filing a grievance
Uh huh.

So you've never filed a grievance, but you know it isn't useful.
You're making stuff up as you go again. Start listening, and stop talking.

If you had all the answers, you'd have a good job right now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Maybe that’s why you’re on the outside looking in
Instead of a at the Ford dealer buying yourself a brand new fully loaded friend-150 like all the other rookies

Uh huh.

So you've never filed a grievance, but you know it isn't useful.
You're making stuff up as you go again. Start listening, and stop talking.

If you had all the answers, you'd have a good job right now.
Okay lets have no more pretense of this good job stuff. Its doable but its hell on earth

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I figure Im gonna have to do about 6000 years in purgatory before I get accepted into heaven. And thats nothing in eternity time. its like a couple days here
It's cardboard.
Literally all there is to it.

Drive. Lift stuff. Carry stuff. Set stuff down.

Okay lets have no more pretense of this good job stuff. Its doable but its hell on earth
8n1VcLvJFBzixU8bhc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.