Didn’t qualify what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

clean hairy

He will be back on here complaining about having to pay for health insurance and only getting a 25 cent raise and having to pay for health insurance, and only 2 weeks vacation a year.
BUT, he only works 9-5 monday-friday making $17.50 per hour!

Last edited:

nWo

We had a guy get DQd. And he was so depressed about it he never showed back up to preload. Eventually was terminated or he quit. Idk how it ended up in the system. Now he works recieving at a warehouse we deliver to. He hates himself for not sticking around and trying again.

Brownwind

We had a guy get DQd. And he was so depressed about it he never showed back up to preload. Eventually was terminated or he quit. Idk how it ended up in the system. Now he works recieving at a warehouse we deliver to. He hates himself for not sticking around and trying again.
Two newbies who ran their mouths will make the dq list today. Funny 30 days ago I didn’t know what I was talking about and was lazy because I bid a country route. I bet in thirty days I’ll still be lazy and still on my country route.

mcsketcher

He was a part time driver. I'm assuming air exceptions? He talks about how he "qualified".
Pretty sure all the air drivers that I've met didn't do more than 5 stops an hour.

So if that was too hard, and too much BS, I'm thinking fast food or retail.
Part time cover. 25+ stops per hour. I got another driving job. With 4 10s in a row. So 3 days off per week and still 40hrs.

Keep thinking your brown pants and outdated equipment is special all you want. It ain’t. And time will show the guys that come after you that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Part time cover. 25+ stops per hour. I got another driving job. With 4 10s in a row. So 3 days off per week and still 40hrs.

Keep thinking your brown pants and outdated equipment is special all you want. It ain’t. And time will show the guys that come after you that.
40 an hour at your new job? Full benefits? Pension? Lol I doubt it. But keep telling yourself that you got it made.
You sure showed them! 😂

mcsketcher

40 an hour at your new job? Full benefits? Pension? Lol I doubt it. But keep telling yourself that you got it made.
You sure showed them! 😂
It’s like you intentionally are being dense. IDK how else to explain it or if there’s even any point. It’s not about ego at all. Or “showing them”. I don’t want to be at UPS long term. Realized that very early. When the short term also goes to :censored2:, it’s time to leave. Pretty simple.

If you are in a position that works for you, cool. I wasn’t. UPS needs to attract young talent, and it just isn’t anymore. That’s not good for the future of the company. But you probably won’t have to worry about it. Good for you.

UnionStrong

It’s like you intentionally are being dense. IDK how else to explain it or if there’s even any point. It’s not about ego at all. Or “showing them”. I don’t want to be at UPS long term. Realized that very early. When the short term also goes to :censored2:, it’s time to leave. Pretty simple.

If you are in a position that works for you, cool. I wasn’t. UPS needs to attract young talent, and it just isn’t anymore. That’s not good for the future of the company. But you probably won’t have to worry about it. Good for you.
I don’t have to worry about it anymore. I worry about the temperature of the pool water. Enjoy your loser job.

mcsketcher

The way the economy is going, you’re gonna be laid off soon anyway. Enjoy the time off. You can pretend you’re a retired teamster, without the pension.🤣
So you’re retired? Explains a lot. This just in. Entitled Teamturd doesn’t understand his retirement is dependent on the economy. More at 11:00.

UPS had a good run. Seems to have peaked around the time they got rid of all the manual trans PCs. GFs uncle retired nicely. That was 10 years ago. If you honestly think the direction the co has been going in is a positive one you haven’t been paying attention.

UnionStrong

So you’re retired? Explains a lot. This just in. Entitled Teamturd doesn’t understand his retirement is dependent on the economy. More at 11:00.

UPS had a good run. Seems to have peaked around the time they got rid of all the manual trans PCs. GFs uncle retired nicely. That was 10 years ago. If you honestly think the direction the co has been going in is a positive one you haven’t been paying attention.
Lol. You’re funny. Please keep it up. Oops I need another beer.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Oh so you’re back at FedEx ground
Keep up the good work

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I bet uncle thinks you’re a real loser doesent he
Hope GF isn’t a gold digger or she’ll be gone like a fart in the wind

Status
Not open for further replies.