digital idiot

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Would it make a difference if you changed the MP for the pic. I can choose the MP I want to use for my pics. I admit I do not know alot about this.

DS

Fenderbender
July 4th...ha ha I wish,not sure how you came up with that,its a new camera,wifey set the date and time,and she's usually good at that stuff.
It was a sunny day in the local mall parking lot,Sat Jan 3rd (yesterday)
I see this thread is living up to its name:)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I suggest you do a side by side comparison, DS, no,
not you and your wife, the camera's, silly.
I'd try natural light, inside light, action and low light,
then see which ones are better.
Of course you'll have to post them on here for us to judge as well.
Here's some pictures of us taken yesterday. I think we have opposite weather situations.:happy-very:

That's funny, it's there for me.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We have an 8 MP camera, but what I don't like about it is the immense size of the picture (file).
It's a Konica Minolta Dimage A2. It has 1 gazillion buttons on it, so there must be some way to take a picture that doesn't half fill my hard drive.

You can change the size of the picture that is taken by your camera
or you can resize it on your computer, 9/5. I just use my photo software
to resize the pics I upload to the internet and the ones I email.
I have an external harddrive that I keep the gazillion files I have of pictures,
video and music.

over9five

Staff member
OK, today before I took the picture of my engine in the How's the view? thread I tried changing the size the camera would take.

It had been set on 3264 x 2448. For that picture I changed it to 1600 x 1200. Looks just as good, I think. There is even a lower size I may try, 640 x 480.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Smaller pictures are great for posting and bad for printing. Use the Larger size to print and smaller to post, afterall, do we really need to be able to read your vin number?:wink2: