Dilemma, opinions welcomed

Jhoustontx

Been working for ups 1 yr and 2 months as a tcd.... The problem is that there is a tcd that's been working since August of 2018 and has been getting way more drive time than I ever have since I've been working here . I found out he has family here and may have had a preference or the hook up.. Im going to file a grievance... My question is can I get back pay for the time he has worked? Someone told me I could..and how do I go about doing this or what procedure do I have to do... Thank you in advance for any advice or assistance you can give

File 36th sublaw article 7 Bi-law 77.7. This is where it states that any driver not getting hours due to less seniority driver. You have a great case of unfair-treatment based on grounds of imnotpopularsky

Talk to steward. He will inform you of your process and get grievance process started. Find contract online and download it. Read it and look at if if you have questions before going to steward. This way you have all ammo you need when you state your case.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Talk to steward. He will inform you of your process and get grievance process started. Find contract online and download it. Read it and look at if if you have questions before going to steward. This way you have all ammo you need when you state your case.

Lol

Like this kid could do any of that even if
He wanted to

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Time out!!

A question was asked and someone answered.

It is refreshing to read the words, Thank you.

No need to characterize each other with negative words.