Direct Deposit

jim1111

Hi all. I'm on my 2nd day at UPS. They told me that I could go on line to sign up for direct deposit but I can't find the site where I sign up. I need to create a log in ID for me and then go from there. What is the web site that I need to go to?

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
When someone registers on this site a License agreement should pop up and you should have to read it then take a test just to make sure that you did read it. On this test will be all the basic information such as Where to buy socks, how to log into upsers.com, talking to union STEWART, and all the same things that goes on with this site..... JMO

over9five

Staff member
When someone registers on this site a License agreement should pop up and you should have to read it then take a test just to make sure that you did read it. On this test will be all the basic information such as Where to buy socks, how to log into upsers.com, talking to union STEWART, and all the same things that goes on with this site..... JMO

But then we'd only have 4 new posts a day!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

How about reading the sticky threads at the top of this forum?

This will answer many of the questions you might have!:smart: