Direct Deposit

barnyard

KTM rider
Some people put into savings and checking accounts.

I do that and every time I have asked for a change to that 2nd account, it has been messed up. Changing the 2nd account cannot be done online. I would suggest telling payroll that if they cannot change it, that you will go to UPSers and change to a live check. That has worked for me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I do that and every time I have asked for a change to that 2nd account, it has been messed up. Changing the 2nd account cannot be done online. I would suggest telling payroll that if they cannot change it, that you will go to UPSers and change to a live check. That has worked for me.

....or you could save everyone a lot of wasted time by simply going to your bank and setting up an automatic transfer between accounts...

Mike86

@scooby0048 no one is wasting time by using two separate accounts. There are a lot of drivers at my center that does this. All I was asking is why they don't give us the option to change it online it would make it much easier. I guess you are the type of person that acts like they know every damn thing that goes on with the company get the hell out of here.
I agree.
I will pass that info to @Mike86 who is wasting time with two separate direct deposit accounts, and who started this thread, and @MattM who is asking why people would still waste time doing two separate deposits.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
@scooby0048 no one is wasting time by using two separate accounts. There are a lot of drivers at my center that does this. All I was asking is why they don't give us the option to change it online it would make it much easier. I guess you are the type of person that acts like they know every damn thing that goes on with the company get the hell out of here.

I could care less what you and the other people do. If you had bothered reading the whole thread you started, or at least two posts up from the one you quoted, you would have noticed someone else had mentioned that you were wasting time with two accounts.

I merely said that I would pass on the information to you, the person who was accused of wasting time and the one who started the thread. I also mentioned that I would pass on the information to the person who asked why people would need two accounts. I answered that question further up the thread as well.

You don't have to apologize for being wrong, I already know you're sorry.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The OP may as well get a live check and go to the bank and deal with a teller
Go Old School

Maybe you should tell him. Last time I tried to pass on information, the op became upset. And people wonder why I don't offer help anymore.